PDA

View Full Version : Welcome mattbrand!!!

BlueXJ
09-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Hi mattbrand, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

mattbrand
09-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Ok guys/gals. Im new the the Xj scene. Im a master auto technician and i just bought a 2wd 99 xj with 107k miles on the clock from a tech i work with. the great news is that he gave me all the conversion parts from his 98 xj that he rolled a while back. Unfortunately he dosn't have the lift kit as he sold all of the parts to help cover the expense to buy a new xj. this xj is in great shape and all the 4wd parts are in great shape. hopefully in the next month i will finish the major conversion of the 4wd as he has allready started converting it over. Will give updates as this goes on and when i get pics of it i will post them and post my conversion over with the details of what was needed to make it a factory 4wd from a 2wd start. Pics to come..

Mudderoy
09-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Ok guys/gals. Im new the the Xj scene. Im a master auto technician and i just bought a 2wd 99 xj with 107k miles on the clock from a tech i work with. the great news is that he gave me all the conversion parts from his 98 xj that he rolled a while back. Unfortunately he dosn't have the lift kit as he sold all of the parts to help cover the expense to buy a new xj. this xj is in great shape and all the 4wd parts are in great shape. hopefully in the next month i will finish the major conversion of the 4wd as he has allready started converting it over. Will give updates as this goes on and when i get pics of it i will post them and post my conversion over with the details of what was needed to make it a factory 4wd from a 2wd start. Pics to come..

That's great Matt! :thanx: We have another Matt on here, that is an admin, and he did a 2wd to 4wd conversion on his XJ. He promised pictures, but we got NOTHING! Not that I'm complaining... :smiley-laughing021:

So needless to say, we'll be looking forward to your experiences, pictures and information.

mattbrand
09-13-2011, 04:02 PM
That's great Matt! :thanx: We have another Matt on here, that is an admin, and he did a 2wd to 4wd conversion on his XJ. He promised pictures, but we got NOTHING! Not that I'm complaining... :smiley-laughing021:

So needless to say, we'll be looking forward to your experiences, pictures and information.

Cool thanks to see some good people here. im a member on a softball website that only has douche bags.

And by the way my Jeep is RED also. THE ONLY GREAT COLOR!!!!!!

Mudderoy
09-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Cool thanks to see some good people here. im a member on a softball website that only has douche bags.

And by the way my Jeep is RED also. THE ONLY GREAT COLOR!!!!!!

lol douche bags playing softball, that's gotta be fun to watch. :rotfl2:

Hey I love all Jeep Cherokees, any color. They just started some shit on here because my Jeep is so pretty. :rolleye0012:

mattbrand
09-13-2011, 04:08 PM
lol douche bags playing softball, that's gotta be fun to watch. :rotfl2:

Hey I love all Jeep Cherokees, any color. They just started some shit on here because my Jeep is so pretty. :rolleye0012:

Lol good times good times. well i look forward to asking alot of questions, especially when i get ready to choose the lift kit i go with as it will be a daily driver.

Mudderoy
09-13-2011, 04:10 PM
Lol good times good times. well i look forward to asking alot of questions, especially when i get ready to choose the lift kit i go with as it will be a daily driver.

I think you'll be surprised how simple and easy the Cherokee is. :drinking:

xj4life2
09-13-2011, 04:13 PM
You do realize that RED is just dark pink lolol anyway welcome to our world !!!

4.3LXJ
09-13-2011, 06:17 PM

You have no idea what my mental images are of a douche bag catching a long fly ball to left field.:love0055:

xj4life2
09-13-2011, 07:53 PM
You have no idea what my mental images are of a douche bag catching a long fly ball to left field.:love0055:

Now there's a picture I cant get out of my head , thanks Steve :bang:

cantab27
09-13-2011, 11:35 PM
hi matt welcome to xjtalk...

jcolorado
09-14-2011, 12:07 AM
Hi Mattbrand, It's my first post. not sure what to say

Mudderoy
09-14-2011, 02:44 AM

Nothing wrong with that post it was perfect! :popcorn:

4.3LXJ
09-14-2011, 06:45 AM

Doing fine, you will get the hang of it

mattbrand
09-14-2011, 09:34 AM
Lol Funny stuff people. thanks for the kind welcomes.

bluedragon436
09-14-2011, 11:21 AM
:welcome: to xjtalk from Delaware/Maryland!! And don't worry, we won't hold it against you that you have a red XJ!! We'll just do our best to help you keep it up and running!! LOL.. JK.. but seriously.. look forward to seeing pics as you start building your XJ up!!

mattbrand
09-14-2011, 12:08 PM
:welcome: to xjtalk from Delaware/Maryland!! And don't worry, we won't hold it against you that you have a red XJ!! We'll just do our best to help you keep it up and running!! LOL.. JK.. but seriously.. look forward to seeing pics as you start building your XJ up!!

as soon as i recieve the jeep from the other tech this week ill snap some pics of it and the undercarriage so you can see what has been done for the conversion to this point and will take pics of what i have to finish the conversion.