PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Bryan_o!!!

4.3LXJ
09-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Hi Bryan_o, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Bryan_o
09-10-2011, 12:19 AM
hey whats up. first off i got to let every one know that my jeep is two wheel drive. however i very well acquainted with the 2wd to 4wd swaps. and for the price i got my 93 jeep with a new tranny and engine. i couldn't pass it up. plus i been building this jeep in my dreams for the past year and a half. and a guy named lindsey that has a 97-01 xj topless with a gobi roof rack and a custom 650 front bumper gave me info on this sight. and were going muddin today.

cantab27
09-10-2011, 12:23 AM
hey man welcome...matt on here has just done the 2wd to 4wd swap.....he will give ya some pointers plus his build thread................

Bryan_o
09-10-2011, 12:28 AM
thanks brochacho, whats the deal on the whole red vs green., my jeep is green. my fav color. should get some pics up tomorrow when i can take em.
any members in the spring tomball area. in texas.

cantab27
09-10-2011, 12:36 AM
greens badass end of story....just a bit of humor in the site....all good fun untill the red ones pop in...lol

bigjim350
09-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Im in new caney, tx which is near houston. Matt is in conroe. There are quite a few of us from TX on here. There are a few of us going to Creekside in Splendora tomorrow. You should come out if you can. And there is no red vs GREEN. Green was the winner from the beginning. :D

Mudderoy
09-10-2011, 04:10 AM
hey whats up. first off i got to let every one know that my jeep is two wheel drive. however i very well acquainted with the 2wd to 4wd swaps. and for the price i got my 93 jeep with a new tranny and engine. i couldn't pass it up. plus i been building this jeep in my dreams for the past year and a half. and a guy named lindsey that has a 97-01 xj topless with a gobi roof rack and a custom 650 front bumper gave me info on this sight. and were going muddin today.

:thanx: for joining! Looking forward to some pictures.

Bryan_o
09-10-2011, 10:26 PM
got a few pics today. and thanks for the invite, sorry i didn't go. went to tomball instead. and then some place off of gosling road in spring. had a great time though. and yeah green is a legit color. been lookin for parts to gather for my swap. anyone got something to sell?