PDA

View Full Version : with the man watchn

BRUNER247
09-08-2011, 11:57 PM
Anyone get lil crazy wheeln only to find out the man was watchn? I climbed up on a HUGE snow mountain at wally-world in fairmont Minn a couple years ago. Right went I got on top of the 20' tall mountain a cop rolls up, shaking his head.no ticket. This summer at Finley river here in misery I took xj over river bank n was parked on a jeep width ledge at the river level. Well unfortunately your not allowed over the bank here & a sheriff rolls up n informs me I can't be over edge.which I hadn't even got tires wet. Well I did a several point turn to get pointed up this 10' tall river bank that I couldn't even walk up but slid the jeep down. Anyhow I'm at the base of this bank a cops sitn right at top shaking his head.I tryd 1st time half heartedly. 2nd time I stabbed mean green n shot up this hill n pretty much stood xj straight up n down when I launched up over the top. The cop was to one side of the hill & scared shitless, throwing his car in reverse(which I wasn't even close). No ticket that day neither. He said he got it on the dash cam but wouldn't let me see it.

Mudderoy
09-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Anyone get lil crazy wheeln only to find out the man was watchn? I climbed up on a HUGE snow mountain at wally-world in fairmont Minn a couple years ago. Right went I got on top of the 20' tall mountain a cop rolls up, shaking his head.no ticket. This summer at Finley river here in misery I took xj over river bank n was parked on a jeep width ledge at the river level. Well unfortunately your not allowed over the bank here & a sheriff rolls up n informs me I can't be over edge.which I hadn't even got tires wet. Well I did a several point turn to get pointed up this 10' tall river bank that I couldn't even walk up but slid the jeep down. Anyhow I'm at the base of this bank a cops sitn right at top shaking his head.I tryd 1st time half heartedly. 2nd time I stabbed mean green n shot up this hill n pretty much stood xj straight up n down when I launched up over the top. The cop was to one side of the hill & scared shitless, throwing his car in reverse(which I wasn't even close). No ticket that day neither. He said he got it on the dash cam but wouldn't let me see it.

lol, wow a youtube moment. People are funny. I think some of them can't see very well and that is why they react the way they do.

LizardRunner
09-09-2011, 06:36 PM
now that sounds cool.

only thing I ever did close to that was testing one of the lolas in the neighborhood. something about it not being street legal ...nothing about going over the speed limit.