PDA

View Full Version : fresh meat

BRUNER247
09-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Sup everyone. I'm here in southern misery. I have several xjs, n couple short jeeps also. Just got my rebuilt 4.0 broke in, workn on diamond plate floors n jeepspeed cage now in "mean green". 6.5" lift, 33"tires, stainless wrapped header, hesco spacer n throttle body, trimmed intake manifold, injecter upgrade, k&n intake, chipped, & gutted. I've wheeled the dog snot out of this jeep from meridth park(north of amirillo TX, to pikes peak, padre island, old & new Mexico, Minn, Pa, Ia, Ind, & misery & everywhere in between. I like predator fish, parrots, tarantulas, camping, kayaking, music, movies, jeeps, chevy, tattoos, chevelles, choppers ect ect ect.

Mudderoy
09-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Sup everyone. I'm here in southern misery. I have several xjs, n couple short jeeps also. Just got my rebuilt 4.0 broke in, workn on diamond plate floors n jeepspeed cage now in "mean green". 6.5" lift, 33"tires, stainless wrapped header, hesco spacer n throttle body, trimmed intake manifold, injecter upgrade, k&n intake, chipped, & gutted. I've wheeled the dog snot out of this jeep from meridth park(north of amirillo TX, to pikes peak, padre island, old & new Mexico, Minn, Pa, Ia, Ind, & misery & everywhere in between. I like predator fish, parrots, tarantulas, camping, kayaking, music, movies, jeeps, chevy, tattoos, chevelles, choppers ect ect ect.

I'm thinking about starting a stroker build. Did you have any thing that caused you problems with it? I've been researching it online and it seems to be pretty straight forward. I'm not planning on buying a kit, wow are those things expensive.

BlueXJ
09-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Welcome
BRUNER247
You sound like you will fit in well here.

1ATony
09-06-2011, 03:09 PM
welcome to the site

4.3LXJ
09-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Yup, he will fit in well here. Heck, he has spare Jeeps for when his breaks

xj4life2
09-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Yup ....twisted just like the rest of us, welcome, the nurse will be along shortly with your meds.

BRUNER247
09-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Thanks guys. Suks I haven't even wheeled(other than urban & winter)in 2 years. I have smorr a 1/2 hour away & several other well known parks within 2-3hours but haven't made it to any. Checkout smorr on You-tube guys.

xj4life2
09-06-2011, 07:51 PM
don't feel like the lone ranger , I have the High Lakes above me, 3 hours from the Rubicon, about the same from Sierra Trek and 4 hours from Holister haven't made it to any of them in a while, luckely I can wheel pretty much right out the back door so to speak.

4.3LXJ
09-06-2011, 08:16 PM
same here. Haven't been to High Lakes, but been lots of other places.

cantab27
09-06-2011, 09:59 PM
welcome along to the site,,,post some pics of ya jeeps,,,mainly the green one....

BRUNER247
09-06-2011, 11:09 PM
I have a couple pics of mean green in my photo album. Been there since I joined