PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities that I "THINK" I have interacted with on Twitter...

Mudderoy
08-29-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm sure all of you have heard of social media. Twitter certainly falls into that category. I initially got on Twitter because of the celebrities. Something about having the ability to interact with someone you've enjoyed in a series or a movie was appealing. I guess for those of you that live in an area where you can actually interact with celebrities face to face might now see the fun in this. But living in Houston all my life I have limited exposure.

So here's a list of people claiming to be these people that have replied to me one or more times...

Kelsey Grammar (Cheers, Frazier)
Gillian Michaels (The Biggest Looser)
Angie Everhart (Model, Playboy, etc..) (Really nice and actually followed me back!)
Jason Alexander (Seinfeld) (Told me to "Live long and prosper!")
Paula Poundstone (Comedian)
Elayne Boosler (Comedian)
Leah Remini (King Of Queens)

Reading these people's tweets it has taught me one thing. They are just people. They make dumb jokes, mistakes. Just plain ordinary "talented" people.

steph74
08-29-2011, 04:30 PM
dang you forgot me. in you list and I am even part of your little website project....

(to answer your question, no I have not interacted with celebrities yet mainly because these accounts look fake to me so I never really saw interest in it ;) )

Mudderoy
08-29-2011, 04:32 PM
dang you forgot me. in you list and I am even part of your little website project....

(to answer your question, no I have not interacted with celebrities yet mainly because these accounts look fake to me so I never really saw interest in it ;) )

I think they all had the "Verified" check mark next to their image. So apparently the Twitter staff thinks they are who they say they are, but you can really never be sure if it's them or someone that works for them.

BlueXJ
08-29-2011, 05:10 PM
I don't twitter, although I have been called a twit.

steph74
08-29-2011, 05:12 PM
as long as they don;t call you a ****...

BlueXJ
08-29-2011, 05:15 PM
as long as they don;t call you a ****...

Not much chance of that.