PDA

View Full Version : My Rant

4.3LXJ
08-22-2011, 11:03 AM
As some of you know, I was intending to go to Fordyce Creek and meet up with others, whom I invited to go on the trails with me. I sent my leaking Griffin Radiator to Griffin to be repaired. I contacted them by phone to see if it could be done and returned to me in time for the trip. Then I shipped the radiator and sent an email and a hard copy of it inside the box. Today after I have heard nothing out of them and called twice last week I find out they had deemed it unrepairable and was probably going to be just thrown away. I was not contacted because it was my fault for not bothering them sooner about it. What else can a guy do? I was planning to buy another radiator for HUM WEE Sr. as well as an intercooler. But I guess if there is not enough money in it, they just don't respond.

Mudderoy
08-22-2011, 11:10 AM
As some of you know, I was intending to go to Fordyce Creek and meet up with others, whom I invited to go on the trails with me. I sent my leaking Griffin Radiator to Griffin to be repaired. I contacted them by phone to see if it could be done and returned to me in time for the trip. Then I shipped the radiator and sent an email and a hard copy of it inside the box. Today after I have heard nothing out of them and called twice last week I find out they had deemed it unrepairable and was probably going to be just thrown away. I was not contacted because it was my fault for not bothering them sooner about it. What else can a guy do? I was planning to buy another radiator for HUM WEE Sr. as well as an intercooler. But I guess if there is not enough money in it, they just don't respond.

How dare you think you should get a superior product and decent customer service!

bluedragon436
08-22-2011, 11:43 AM
He had a temp lapse of sound judgement!!! LOL.. That is some BS right there.. especially for a reliable company... you would think they would have better customer service than that!!

xj4life2
08-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Dang Steve you mean you didn't sence the telepathic waves letting you know what was up ?? And how dare not call them back to check on your rad sent to them for repair , what were you thinking ??? Did you really expect them to call and tell you that your expensive rad was not repairable and offer you another at a discounted rate in the intrest of customer service?Or actually provide you any customer service ??? Come now wake up and smell the coffee , most companys now days are happy once they get your cash, they forget that if treated correctly you might spend more money with them.
SAD :(
Sorry to hear all this man , if I can help in any way let me know
Mark

4.3LXJ
08-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Silly me, I know. It was too much to expect. Working on a custom radiator as I type this with a local business that does give good service.