PDA

View Full Version : Welcome BigBear!!!

bigjim350
08-13-2011, 01:58 AM
Hi BigBear, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Listen/watch to the Jeep Cherokee xjtalk.com show! Live on Wed. 8pm CT! Also available on iTunes!

BigBear
08-13-2011, 02:09 AM
Thanks I found this site in google. I'm on other Jeep forums and sometimes they get a little boring. Hope this one has lots of people that get online.

cantab27
08-13-2011, 02:14 AM
hey man , welcome to xjtalk,,ya gonna like it around here

BigBear
08-13-2011, 02:34 AM
Yea it looks good here so far there is actually one other site I really like but I get on all the ones I go to.

4x4Dalton
08-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Welcome man. Nice lookin rig. Welcome from Va.

BigBear
08-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the welcomes fellow Jeepers!

4.3LXJ
08-13-2011, 06:06 PM
We will try not to be boring.:indifferent0020:

BigBear
08-14-2011, 01:44 AM
I just see in some forums that most threads go unanswered.

So I try and answer posts I can help with in any forum.

cantab27
08-14-2011, 01:49 AM
thats the way we like to do things around here.... told ya would like it here, also no such thing as a dumb questions,,, well maybe only when i ask...........

BigBear
08-14-2011, 01:53 AM
That is good to hear.

Jamie Lynn
08-15-2011, 02:34 AM
Hello and welcome..hope you enjoy the site.:D

Mudderoy
08-15-2011, 08:56 AM
I just see in some forums that most threads go unanswered.

So I try and answer posts I can help with in any forum.

I don't know if you noticed the "No Replies" selection on the navigation bar. I put that there in hopes that it would make it easy for people to find the posts that go unanswered and you know, give them a second look and perhaps an answer.

I can answer any post, but I know it can be just as frustrating to a poster to be excited about an answer then just find out that it doesn't answer the question. So this "No Replies" option lets me go back and check to see if anyone has answered and if not I'll at least give them something so they know someone has read their post. Maybe I'll even do a Google search and see if I can find a direction they can go at least.

Really appreciate you trying to answer these no replies posts!

:patriot:

BigBear
08-15-2011, 12:13 PM
I don't know if you noticed the "No Replies" selection on the navigation bar. I put that there in hopes that it would make it easy for people to find the posts that go unanswered and you know, give them a second look and perhaps an answer.

I can answer any post, but I know it can be just as frustrating to a poster to be excited about an answer then just find out that it doesn't answer the question. So this "No Replies" option lets me go back and check to see if anyone has answered and if not I'll at least give them something so they know someone has read their post. Maybe I'll even do a Google search and see if I can find a direction they can go at least.

Really appreciate you trying to answer these no replies posts!

:patriot:

No problem, I do check the unanswered posts too.

xj4life2
08-15-2011, 03:01 PM
So ....... I can see your from Ca. but where ? Big Bear like the name says or is that just a name ?

BigBear
08-16-2011, 03:02 AM
So ....... I can see your from Ca. but where ? Big Bear like the name says or is that just a name ?

Yea I bought the Jeep in Big Bear and thought I'm gonna name the Jeep the same. LOL

xj4life2
08-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Yea I bought the Jeep in Big Bear and thought I'm gonna name the Jeep the same. LOL

In my younger days I was always up in Big Bear and probably still know alot of people there. Tons of great trails up there,and lots of money to be made in the winter pulling flatlanders out of the snow banks $$$$$

1ATony
08-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the site

BigBear
08-16-2011, 09:02 PM
In my younger days I was always up in Big Bear and probably still know alot of people there. Tons of great trails up there,and lots of money to be made in the winter pulling flatlanders out of the snow banks $$$$$

LMAO This was a search & rescue vehicle up here.