PDA

View Full Version : How you enjoy your food.

Mudderoy
08-08-2011, 11:38 AM
So are you the type person that eats all of one thing, say the meat, or the potatoes, or even the carrots first, then you move on to the next food on your plate?

Maybe you are the type that likes to have a little of each and perhaps even plan it out so they are all gone with each having one final bite.

Then there are those people that like to mix their foods. I especially like beef on my fork then dip it in the potatoes. I'll even mix black eyed peas (not the music group) with my mashed potatoes. I'll use a fork full of mashed potatoes to pick green peas!

How do you eat, do you even pay attention to it?

Firemanray
08-08-2011, 12:21 PM
One bite at a time. Now you've got me confused and curious. I gotta go eat and check back later! :)

Mudderoy
08-08-2011, 12:21 PM
One bite at a time. Now you've got me confused and curious. I gotta go eat and check back later! :)

lol

bigjim350
08-08-2011, 12:47 PM
I just wrap it all up in a tortilla and eat it.

pikapp504
08-08-2011, 04:09 PM
I look at what's on my plate (usually), insert fork/spoon/hands/etc into food, move to mouth, chew, repeat till plate's clean.

steph74
08-08-2011, 04:30 PM
I am a grown up, it has been a long time since last time I ate like a pig ;) and the way you describe how you eat I guarantee you I would make sure I am not sitting in front of you at a diner table lol....

small bites, in random order of what is on the plate.... no mixing in the fork and certainly not eating with a spoon...

pikapp504
08-08-2011, 04:50 PM
I don't eat like a pig LOL It was for comedic affect. ;-) But in all seriousness, I'm the furthest thing from a picky eater so I don't really "order" how I eat what's on my plate. I'm a decent sized guy (6'3", 230) so I don't take itty-bitty portion sizes, but I don't completely pig-out either.

cantab27
08-08-2011, 10:42 PM
with my mouth...............

saar
08-09-2011, 12:52 AM
I think that is the weirdest question I have ever saw on a jeep forum :-)
There are kinds of food that I eat one at the time and others that we just put in a "pita" (I believe it is called pocket bread in English) and eat it like that

Mudderoy
08-09-2011, 04:58 AM
I think that is the weirdest question I have ever saw on a jeep forum :-)
There are kinds of food that I eat one at the time and others that we just put in a "pita" (I believe it is called pocket bread in English) and eat it like that

rofl, we call it a pita pocket here!

Paddletrucker
08-09-2011, 02:30 PM
First, I get out the little diamond shaped yellow warning sign for the table that says, "WARNING. KEEP HANDS AND FEET CLEAR OF EATING ORIFICE!"
:D:D:D:D

Then, chow down!!:wink:

4.3LXJ
08-09-2011, 03:00 PM
I am waiting for the post that says. "get out the fire sauce and fire extinguisher"

alwaysxj
08-09-2011, 10:42 PM
I mix everything.... and the more the sauce the better.
My wife says we could never share anything because all my food looks like baby food. epecially ice cream mix it all together. Mmmm I am getting hungry now.

bigjim350
08-09-2011, 10:49 PM
dam I would love to see you make a meal like that. cause your avatar is the perfect perosn to eat it. :D

XJ Rat
08-10-2011, 06:22 AM
Do not mix my foods, but do not eat in any particular order, either. I love food prepared on the BBQ. The food off my Weber tastes better than any oven or gas BBQ (the families opinion).

When we have ice cream for dessert, the dog gets the empty bowls. Not much there, but he loves it.

And to keep this Jeep related...any food tastes better on the trail.

Jamie Lynn
08-10-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't mix my food..I eat one thing at a time and if for some reason I want a bite of something else...I wait about 5 mins before I start on that...it takes me forever to eat...a good half hour to an hour to finish a plate and half the time I don't even do that.

Indiana Jeep
08-10-2011, 03:39 PM
If I'm sitting at a table I really don't have any order to eating. But since most of the time I am on the road when I eat it's one thing at a time. Like fries first then a fish sandwich. Or one fish taco then the next.

alwaysxj
08-10-2011, 10:02 PM
dam I would love to see you make a meal like that. cause your avatar is the perfect perosn to eat it. :D
Are you talking to me Jim?:rolleye0012:

alwaysxj
08-10-2011, 10:04 PM
I don't mix my food..I eat one thing at a time and if for some reason I want a bite of something else...I wait about 5 mins before I start on that...it takes me forever to eat...a good half hour to an hour to finish a plate and half the time I don't even do that.
You and my older brother eat just the same. I remember when I was younger we would all sit down to the table to eat, the whole family would get done and he would sit there for about another 45 min eating..:rotfl2:

Jamie Lynn
08-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Thank god there is someone else like me..my family gets so pissed at me that it takes me so long to eat...lol...

jccatt
08-11-2011, 11:32 PM
As fast as I can.

oderdene
08-12-2011, 01:57 AM
As fast as I can.

2X

TeXJ
08-12-2011, 02:30 PM
I eat the sides first then the main course, but not always, and I sometimes do mix my veggies inwith my potatos lol

Mudderoy
08-12-2011, 03:53 PM
I eat the sides first then the main course, but not always, and I sometimes do mix my veggies inwith my potatos lol

If it's beef I usually eat it first. Man I love steak and brisket!

xj4life2
08-12-2011, 04:41 PM
I am waiting for the post that says. "get out the fire sauce and fire extinguisher"

First the tobasco sause, then the pepper, mix ,then eat wait two hours bowl of ice cream. I like my food hot and generaly mixed together