Do you love me? = I’m going to ask for something expensive
How much do you love me? = I did something today you’re going to hate
I’ll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV
You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me
Are you listening to me!? = Too late, you’re dead:bang:

Jamie Lynn
08-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Lmao...so very true but you forgot...

Do I look fat in this = you can't give the right answer I'm just looking to argue

4.3LXJ
08-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Lmao...so very true but you forgot...

Do I look fat in this = you can't give the right answer I'm just looking to argue

That is when the silent treatment is the best tactic.

Jamie Lynn
08-04-2011, 09:34 PM
That is when the silent treatment is the best tactic.

By not answering and giving us the silent treatment..then we assume that is a yes and we will still argue with you...the only...and I mean only way that you can possibly avoid this to be far far away from us...lol

4.3LXJ
08-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Arguing is better than the other consequences to the infamous fat butt question. Unless of course you answer with, Let's go shopping honey.

Jamie Lynn
08-04-2011, 09:43 PM
I wanna go shopping.....lol...you paying?...I want something shiny, pretty and smells good...lol

4.3LXJ
08-04-2011, 10:00 PM
I have a shiny Jeep part I can douse with perfume.

bluedragon436
08-04-2011, 10:59 PM
That is all completely true... I'm going to stay far far away from those unanswerable questions...

Paddletrucker
08-05-2011, 09:29 AM
I can't say a whole lot of things with certainty, but what I can tell you is 1,732,000% true is the WRONG answer to the question, "Do these jeans make me look fat?"

Don't EVER answer with "No, the jeans don't make you look fat. The FAT makes you look fat." Bad stuff will follow.

Jamie Lynn
08-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Put cologne on it...love the smell of a man....and yes please stay away from the unanswerable questions....and if ANYONE ever said that the fat makes me look fat, someone is gonna need surgery to remove my foot from their a$$....lol

4.3LXJ
08-05-2011, 09:52 PM
So if a nice shiny set of Jeep mirrors with cologne works, how about a fishing rod. I have one with nice shiny ferrels and it collapse down to fit in your purse. I will put cologne on it too. :D

4.3LXJ
08-05-2011, 09:59 PM
If shiny Jeep parts with cologne works, how about a fishing rod with lots of nice shiny ferrels on it. It will break down and fit in your purse. It is all the rage, complete with cologne of course. :D

Jamie Lynn
08-06-2011, 03:37 AM
I would love a new pole...all Spring I had my trout pole in my Jeep...but that does remind me, I do need a new river pole.I love fishing...I'm not really sure if I'd trust a pole that can collapse and fit in my purse...but hell, I'll try anything at least once.

4.3LXJ
08-06-2011, 09:44 AM
I would love a new pole...all Spring I had my trout pole in my Jeep...but that does remind me, I do need a new river pole.I love fishing...I'm not really sure if I'd trust a pole that can collapse and fit in my purse...but hell, I'll try anything at least once.

It actually is a decent rod. It is a back packing rod, convertible to fly or spinning. The only problem I had with it was it had too much metal showing and you couldn't catch really wild fish with it because they could see the reflections off the ferrels.

Jamie Lynn
08-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Bummer..just grab a handful of mud..lather up the pole and you would be good to go..lol..I look for any excuse to get dirty..lol.

BlueXJ
08-07-2011, 11:54 AM
I wanna go shopping.....lol...you paying?...I want something shiny, pretty and smells good...lol

Spray some perfume on a new bathroom scale.

Jamie Lynn
08-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Lmao...I don't have one at all...everytime I get one..one of the kids seems to break it..so I just gave up.