PDA

View Full Version : Welcome iansmellis!!!

rguignard
07-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Hi iansmellis, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Listen/watch to the Jeep Cherokee xjtalk.com show! Live on Wed. 8pm CT! Also available on iTunes!

Mudderoy
07-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Would his be Ian smelling things, Ian smells in some distinctive manner, or a more polite way of saying sucks? :rotfl2:

:welcome: to xjtalk! :rolleye0012:

1ATony
07-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Welcome to the site.

iansmellis
02-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Would his be Ian smelling things, Ian smells in some distinctive manner, or a more polite way of saying sucks? :rotfl2:

:welcome: to xjtalk! :rolleye0012:

:jumping0041: I started calling my self that online cause it was just a name that no one has hehe, Its derived from my name though lol "Ian Ellis"

and I used it as a psychological thing in school, All the people that were the "bullys"...I had found that if you make up your own name they have no defense against you making fun of yourself. Its funny to watch their reactions, because they know they can't hurt the feelings of someone that comes up with a nickname for them self HAHA, (I know it sounds weird lol)

But about me.
I am 24, I live in Panama City, Florida.
I have 1995 XJ Country. Just got a Rusty's 6.5" lift put on it with 33/12.5 Mickey Thompson MTZ, Replaced engine about 600 Miles ago, and I am replacing the Transmission and adding a T-case this week because my XJ WAS 2WD, I had another '95 XJ that was 4WD(in horrible condition) took its front axle.

Mudderoy
02-06-2012, 03:16 PM
:jumping0041: I started calling my self that online cause it was just a name that no one has hehe, Its derived from my name though lol "Ian Ellis"

and I used it as a psychological thing in school, All the people that were the "bullys"...I had found that if you make up your own name they have no defense against you making fun of yourself. Its funny to watch their reactions, because they know they can't hurt the feelings of someone that comes up with a nickname for them self HAHA, (I know it sounds weird lol)

But about me.
I am 24, I live in Panama City, Florida.
I have 1995 XJ Country. Just got a Rusty's 6.5" lift put on it with 33/12.5 Mickey Thompson MTZ, Replaced engine about 600 Miles ago, and I am replacing the Transmission and adding a T-case this week because my XJ WAS 2WD, I had another '95 XJ that was 4WD(in horrible condition) took its front axle.

What a great attitude, :welcome: :drinking:

iansmellis
02-06-2012, 03:40 PM
What a great attitude, :welcome: :drinking:

Glad to be here! I have been browsing the forums forever though lol

I've noticed you guys don't really rag on people for asking questions that a quick search would find. That is key to making a great community work! :banana:

4.3LXJ
02-06-2012, 05:02 PM
That is what it is all about here