PDA

View Full Version : Thank you All

Thomass
07-15-2011, 04:13 AM
Thank you All, for the help, the valuable information about my rig.
But as of today, due to medical reasons, i lost my licence to drive a motor vehicle. This will be for at least a year (or more) (recovering time and revalidation) :bang:
To keep my rig in front of my door, it not only cost a lot of money on insurance and road-tax, but if i know my self, i will not be able to resist the rig and i will drive in it when i'm pleased and risk a criminal intend by law :jail:. So for this reason, i sold my rig today.

so again thank you all for being great people who are willing and able to help.

With my very best regards

Thomass

OrangeXJ
07-15-2011, 04:23 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Get well soon and get another XJ

cantab27
07-15-2011, 04:25 AM
oh thomass man that sucks... can always get another rig , but shit ya gotta look after ya heath,, hope its not to serious mate ..all the best for a speedy recovery.. and make sure to keep logging on to site to say hello from time to time.. your info has help myself plus others...

all the best
wayne

jccatt
07-15-2011, 05:11 AM
Get well soon dude. I would have done the same thing. Too tempting to drive.

OverEasy
07-15-2011, 08:00 AM
Thomass, So very sorry to her this. I know you have to do what is right by you and I wish you the best! Hope you recover well soon and can get back out there!

Mudderoy
07-15-2011, 08:40 AM
Thank you All, for the help, the valuable information about my rig.
But as of today, due to medical reasons, i lost my licence to drive a motor vehicle. This will be for at least a year (or more) (recovering time and revalidation) :bang:
To keep my rig in front of my door, it not only cost a lot of money on insurance and road-tax, but if i know my self, i will not be able to resist the rig and i will drive in it when i'm pleased and risk a criminal intend by law :jail:. So for this reason, i sold my rig today.

so again thank you all for being great people who are willing and able to help.

With my very best regards

Thomass

Well Thomass I know loosing the Jeep is important and not having you hear asking and sharing is a lose for all of us, but more important is your health. Get well! Jeeps will be around for years, and it's only when we have our health that we are able to enjoy them.

Please consider checking in with us and letting us know how you are doing.

oderdene
07-15-2011, 09:40 AM
so sorry for that Thomass, please take care and prepare a building plan for your next XJ. We live once and have many XJs :D

steph74
07-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Sorry to hear you had to sell your jeep.... but more sorry to hear that your health is not good.... Time for you to recover and get a new jeep quickly. ;)

Come visit us sometimes and tell us how is it going in the "old" continent ;)

4.3LXJ
07-15-2011, 09:59 AM
Thomas

I too am sorry to hear about your health. It is too bad you cannot do what we can do here and "Non Op" the vehicle for reduced license and no insurance required. I truly hope your health improves, so get well soon. You put a lot of work in that Jeep, it must have been like new. Get well soon.