PDA

View Full Version : Welcome bobalou!!!

4.3LXJ
07-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Hi bobalou, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Listen/watch to the Jeep Cherokee xjtalk.com show! Live on Wed. 8pm CT! Also available on iTunes!

bobalou
07-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Hi,

First Post. I am about to buy a '94 Cherokee. I'm flying out to Utah on Monday to pick it up. Looking forward to the drive back to Berkeley California. I plan to spend about a week driving around in southern Utah and Nevada on the way back. I found this forum because I was trying to do a little research. I found the same kind of oil discussions here that have been going on in the BMW Airhead motorcycle forums for the last 15 years as well. Conclusion - I'll stick with whatever the previous owner is using.

Bob Shilling'
Berkeley, CA

Mudderoy
07-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Hi,

First Post. I am about to buy a '94 Cherokee. I'm flying out to Utah on Monday to pick it up. Looking forward to the drive back to Berkeley California. I plan to spend about a week driving around in southern Utah and Nevada on the way back. I found this forum because I was trying to do a little research. I found the same kind of oil discussions here that have been going on in the BMW Airhead motorcycle forums for the last 15 years as well. Conclusion - I'll stick with whatever the previous owner is using.

Bob Shilling'
Berkeley, CA

lol that's exactly what my Dad told me. Keep using the same oil. :thanx: for joining xjtalk!

1ATony
07-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Welcome to the site.