PDA

View Full Version : Welcome valleyxj!!!

cantab27
07-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Hi valleyxj, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Listen/watch to the Jeep Cherokee xjtalk.com show! Live on Wed. 8pm CT! Also available on iTunes!

valleyxj
07-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Thanks. I'm a photographer for the U.S. Air Force in Anchorage, AK. Have owned four jeeps, 3 of which are still in the family. Starting to get more into restoration of this Jeep which I've had for 3 years. You will find many tricked out Jeeps here, so I want a combo of both the stock look, with tricked out muscle. Thanks for having me, look forward to talking to some of you.

Mudderoy
07-07-2011, 12:20 AM
Thanks. I'm a photographer for the U.S. Air Force in Anchorage, AK. Have owned four jeeps, 3 of which are still in the family. Starting to get more into restoration of this Jeep which I've had for 3 years. You will find many tricked out Jeeps here, so I want a combo of both the stock look, with tricked out muscle. Thanks for having me, look forward to talking to some of you.

Now that sounds like an interesting job. :thanx: for joining xjtalk and :welcome: :camera:

We recently picked up our second XJ and if the wife and bank account agree I'll be keeping her XJ more stock, but with the "tailbone" and "backbone" from DETOURSusa.com

bluedragon436
07-07-2011, 06:05 AM
:welcome: to xjtalk from Delaware/Maryland, from another USAF Jeep owner!!

4.3LXJ
07-07-2011, 09:18 AM
Glad you joined. We are always interested in working on Jeeps