PDA

View Full Version : Welcome jmic!!!

cantab27
06-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi jmic, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Listen/watch to the Jeep Cherokee xjtalk.com show! Live on Wed. 8pm CT! Also available on iTunes!

jmic
06-16-2011, 09:16 PM
Thank you! It is good to be a part of the xjtalk.com fam.

I actually found the site from google searches and I liked what this site offers. I just picked up a '98 yesterday. It is currently in stock condition, so let the fun begin. My name should be greenie to reflect my xj knowledge and expertise.

I have access to a shop and great mechanic friends, but none of them are xj pros like the rest of you. So I hope that I can do most of the modifications myself with the knowlegde I gain from you all.

I am from Utah, so there is no shortage of backyard trails. Thanks again for the welcome!

Mudderoy
06-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Thank you! It is good to be a part of the xjtalk.com fam.

I actually found the site from google searches and I liked what this site offers. I just picked up a '98 yesterday. It is currently in stock condition, so let the fun begin. My name should be greenie to reflect my xj knowledge and expertise.

I have access to a shop and great mechanic friends, but none of them are xj pros like the rest of you. So I hope that I can do most of the modifications myself with the knowlegde I gain from you all.

I am from Utah, so there is no shortage of backyard trails. Thanks again for the welcome!

It's funny you should say greenie. There is a bit of a color war going on here. Many people are under the impression that "green" Jeeps are somehow better than the other colors. I think this started primarily because my RED Jeep is so awesome. So I know your post just made a few people's hearts skip a beat thinking you are another GREEN guy. Yeah, you'll catch on to it pretty fast.

:welcome: and :thanx: for joining xjtalk!