PDA

View Full Version : Front stabilizer bar ?'s

Weldmen
05-19-2011, 07:41 PM
OK I have a 3" lift on my rig, I was wondering about a less expensive stabilizer bar for it but want it to be adjustable. I relocated the stock axle mount for it about 3/4's of an inch. And most aftermarket bars are for 3 inch's or better. Now with mine being a stock bar I am at what the rig thinks as no lift. Remember I want the track bar to be ajustable.... And I have looked on line at our suppliers and have had no luck finding one. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

LizardRunner
05-19-2011, 08:08 PM
are you talking about the track bar? the anti-sway bar? or the steering stabilizer?

Weldmen
05-20-2011, 05:00 AM
http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/images/XJ_TB.JPG

OrangeXJ
05-20-2011, 05:07 AM
Try RC they have an ajusable track bar.

LizardRunner
05-20-2011, 04:50 PM
ahhh track bar. there are several companies that make adjustable ones. I would go with the best one you can afford, but then my mind set is overkill is good. I like the one from andy just cause I don't think I would ever bend it. RC makes good stuff too as does claytons. don't know which would be best bang for buck but like I said I like the overkill mind set. If you save money on the front end then decide to go more radical and that results in having to buy another, then did you really save money? I think it mostly depends on your situation at the time.