PDA

View Full Version : 1st Time driving My Jeep on the road

88AMCOMANCHE
04-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Took my Jeep out today for the very first time and went to the store for gas. As im listening for any unusual sounds....I can hear my rear drum/brake slightly rubbing. Wonder if this could have anything to do with an earlier problem with my E-break cable sticking on that same side. Aside from that .......it was smooth sailing,after a year of tinkering around in my yard. THAT THING HAS BALLS!!

Weldmen
04-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Took my Jeep out today for the very first time and went to the store for gas. As im listening for any unusual sounds....I can hear my rear drum/brake slightly rubbing. Wonder if this could have anything to do with an earlier problem with my E-break cable sticking on that same side. Aside from that .......it was smooth sailing,after a year of tinkering around in my yard. THAT THING HAS BALLS!!

So its a man then right? :p

88AMCOMANCHE
04-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Its a dude alright lol

4.3LXJ
04-30-2011, 09:05 AM
Maybe not, I know some women that have some big ones.

hookedonxjs
04-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Maybe not, I know some women that have some big ones.
The ones wearing a I hate men because yadida yadida yadida tee shirt and a no on prop 8, hope and change and rainbow stickers on their rav4?

4.3LXJ
04-30-2011, 09:28 AM
Na, those just have attitude. There are some ballsy women out there that can be easy to get along with if you respect them like you would a man.

88AMCOMANCHE
04-30-2011, 07:24 PM
i knew a hot chic that was a bit too ballsy. Once i seen her,she had a black eye so i asked her what happened & she said some guy started sh*t with her in the bar" ...i just left it at that. She was quite a firecracker. Alcahol just lit the fuse is all.