PDA

View Full Version : Their English is getting better.....

DETOURS
04-29-2011, 07:51 AM
I get these emails every so often, this one from 'Nancy' (ya right) has the best english yet.......

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a Chinese enterprise specialized in the designing and producing all kinds of metal molds ,precision plastic injection molds and parts; it is very fit for your product, any need or inquiry about mold, and please let me know. Please feel free to have a look at www.hkhling.com. (We would like to inform you that we have not put our metal mold picture and any other information to our website)

Should, by chance, your department not deal with the thing mentioned above, we would be most grateful if this mail could be forwarded to the correct department.

We are looking forward to your favorable news.

Yours Sincerely
Nancy

HuiLing Precision Mulds Co.Ltd.
E-mail:[email protected]; [email protected]
Mobile phone:+86-1926441725
Telephone: +86-55-29595384
MSN:[email protected]

I replied to one once, conversation got pretty nutty..........:indifferent0020:

Mudderoy
04-29-2011, 09:11 AM
I get these emails every so often, this one from 'Nancy' (ya right) has the best english yet.......

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a Chinese enterprise specialized in the designing and producing all kinds of metal molds ,precision plastic injection molds and parts; it is very fit for your product, any need or inquiry about mold, and please let me know. Please feel free to have a look at www.hkhling.com. (We would like to inform you that we have not put our metal mold picture and any other information to our website)

Should, by chance, your department not deal with the thing mentioned above, we would be most grateful if this mail could be forwarded to the correct department.

We are looking forward to your favorable news.

Yours Sincerely
Nancy

HuiLing Precision Mulds Co.Ltd.
E-mail:[email protected]; [email protected]
Mobile phone:+86-1926441725
Telephone: +86-55-29595384
MSN:[email protected]

I replied to one once, conversation got pretty nutty..........:indifferent0020:

Which side got nutty?

4.3LXJ
04-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Scammmm!!!!!!!!

4.3LXJ
04-29-2011, 10:40 AM
They probably think your English is horrible

4.3LXJ
04-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Yeah, well rots of ruck

4.3LXJ
04-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Like I said, horrible English. Maybe you could go to China and learn it.

4.3LXJ
04-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Without spell check and proof reading, I am toast. You would think I wasn't book learned.

4.3LXJ
04-29-2011, 10:58 AM
It is called MOD POWER

I got da power baby.

4.3LXJ
04-29-2011, 11:00 AM
Nope, gonna make you suffer. Cause I got the power.

DETOURS
04-29-2011, 11:01 AM
what up Willis.

hookedonxjs
04-29-2011, 03:02 PM
That's nothin when the building boom was going here we had asian painters, hispanic in every trade especialy framers,concrete and stucco. Plus russian plumbers and electricians. Most played the I no speaka the englis and sometimes you just felt like smackin them in the head with a 2x4 because they were out to screw up what you were doing and so you had to work around their hack jobs in a unlogical order. :rolleye0018:

XJ Rat
04-30-2011, 08:29 AM
That's nothin when the building boom was going here we had asian painters, hispanic in every trade especialy framers,concrete and stucco. Plus russian plumbers and electricians. Most played the I no speaka the englis and sometimes you just felt like smackin them in the head with a 2x4 because they were out to screw up what you were doing and so you had to work around their hack jobs in a unlogical order. :rolleye0018:

Yep, down here in Texas it is really bad, too. I finally told the home builder, "Do not send anybody to work on our house unless they know English." We got real tired of having workers we could not communicate with.

hookedonxjs
05-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Yep, down here in Texas it is really bad, too. I finally told the home builder, "Do not send anybody to work on our house unless they know English." We got real tired of having workers we could not communicate with.

The worst part is that there is not more people like you and why everybody settles for substandard work now or assumes they are the only one that will do that kinda work, the truth is they are the only ones that will do it that cheap. Like the old bumper sticker said buy american the job you save could be your own! That's why I have rustys, it's made in america.