PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Davedough!!!

rguignard
04-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Hi Davedough, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Listen/watch to the Jeep Cherokee xjtalk.com show! Live on Wed. 8pm CT! Also available on iTunes!

Davedough
04-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Hey everyone. I just took ownership (traded straight for an old VW) of a 1993 XJ Sport 4.0L 4x4. Its not lifted (yet) and had its motor rebuilt professionally 8,000 miles ago. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here.

Without further ado: Here it is.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2dsrc5c.jpg

bluedragon436
04-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Nice XJ.. :welcome: to xjtalk from Delaware/Maryland!!

hookedonxjs
04-20-2011, 03:42 PM
Hey Dave welcome to xjtalk. I got a place in overgarrd I go to every summer. Will be leavin in july to go up there. Give me a hollar if your headin that way between july and october. Any way tons of cool peeps and info here you can save a ton of bread and lots of head aches with a little help from xjtalk.

Davedough
04-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Hey Dave welcome to xjtalk. I got a place in overgarrd I go to every summer. Will be leavin in july to go up there. Give me a hollar if your headin that way between july and october. Any way tons of cool peeps and info here you can save a ton of bread and lots of head aches with a little help from xjtalk.

I bought my dog from a breeder up near Overgaard in Heber. Nice country up that direction. Usually around that time, my wife and I like to head to that area and go camping, so yeah we're usually in the hills between July and October to escape the heat.

hookedonxjs
04-20-2011, 04:37 PM
I bought my dog from a breeder up near Overgaard in Heber. Nice country up that direction. Usually around that time, my wife and I like to head to that area and go camping, so yeah we're usually in the hills between July and October to escape the heat.
Cool dave I bring the toshiba with me and send ya a invite to explore. My nieghbor there grew up on the rim. He's 75 and knows everything and trail, last year he took me to collect chards of pottery of the apaches and petrofied wood. Not many real challenging trials but I know how to go from heber to showlow on trails. We shop at heber market. I'll even throw a BBQ it would be cool to know someone younger than the folks in the park up there. I'm 54 and feel like a teenager around them. Any way your gonna love your XJ when you go up.