PDA

View Full Version : Welcome x714320!!!

cantab27
04-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Hi x714320, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Listen/watch to the Jeep Cherokee xjtalk.com show! Live on Wed. 8pm CT! Also available on iTunes!

oderdene
04-02-2011, 12:24 AM
hi x714320, welcome to xjtalk and have a fun

BrianXJ
04-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the xjtalk family!!!! Lets see some pics of your rig.

modestmar00xj
04-02-2011, 01:10 AM
x714320! welcome to xjtalk!

Punisher
04-02-2011, 10:29 AM
:welcome: to xjtalk from Florida... :thumbsup:

x714320
04-12-2011, 03:58 PM
hey everyone just brought my first xj and stared the build. i have had 3 zjs ,a wj and a lj. zj so far have been great. the one i drive evry day is also a weekend basher. i will be putting it back stock and making it a street jeep. i got the xj on sunday the 10th and have the front and rear ends on the ground. the x is on the lift . i have built longer arms to to push the front axle 4 inchs forward and going to move rear axle back 7 inchs. going to run 33s and and going to do some major body work. lol. hope to get it up and on the trails at turkey bay in land between the lakes in two weeks . i will post pics when i get camera replace .my other one jumped out of my hands and wanted to go back down the hill i just came up.opps wifey didnt buy that ether!!!!
glad to be a part of this family hope to see and meet some of you all later . keep on jeep-n

4x4Dalton
04-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Welcome to xjtalk from Va

Mudderoy
04-12-2011, 04:25 PM
hey everyone just brought my first xj and stared the build. i have had 3 zjs ,a wj and a lj. zj so far have been great. the one i drive evry day is also a weekend basher. i will be putting it back stock and making it a street jeep. i got the xj on sunday the 10th and have the front and rear ends on the ground. the x is on the lift . i have built longer arms to to push the front axle 4 inchs forward and going to move rear axle back 7 inchs. going to run 33s and and going to do some major body work. lol. hope to get it up and on the trails at turkey bay in land between the lakes in two weeks . i will post pics when i get camera replace .my other one jumped out of my hands and wanted to go back down the hill i just came up.opps wifey didnt buy that ether!!!!
glad to be a part of this family hope to see and meet some of you all later . keep on jeep-n

This sounds very interesting, I hope you keep us in the loop with your progress!

:welcome: to xjtalk!