PDA

View Full Version : Welcome BlueWaterLED!!!

bigjim350
03-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Hi BlueWaterLED, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Listen/watch to the Jeep Cherokee xjtalk.com show! Live on Wed. 8pm CT! Also available on iTunes!

4.3LXJ
03-30-2011, 12:46 PM
:welcome: to xjtalk

I like your lights

modestmar00xj
03-30-2011, 01:43 PM
BlueWaterLED! welcome to xjtalk!

1ATony
03-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Welcome to the site

BlueWaterLED
03-31-2011, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to learning the site and checking out everyone's Jeeps!

oderdene
03-31-2011, 09:22 AM
hi bluewaterled, welcome to xjtalk. we love lights

Mudderoy
04-01-2011, 04:54 AM
As you guys may recall I was really impressed with the price/performance of bluewaterled's lights on my Jeep.

I talked them into being a vendor here as I see great potential in much cheaper LED off road rock crawling lights, or really any time you just want to see the ground clearly.

There are many other uses, like additional lighting in the cab and cargo areas of our Jeeps!

They were telling me the other day that they now have lights that are much brighter than the one's I bought from them!

Check out their site, and don't be scared of how low the LED prices are! I've had 4 on my Jeep for several months now, and they have been off road about 4 times (3 times hard core) and NO issues! They were about $5 each and they are as bright as the $35 (each) that I bought prior.

xj4life2
04-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Do you guys have /carry the LED strip lights? we use them here for rock lights. If so could you PM me with priceing , colors ect ect
Thanks Mark

Mudderoy
04-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Do you guys have /carry the LED strip lights? we use them here for rock lights. If so could you PM me with priceing , colors ect ect
Thanks Mark

Mark, check out their site while you are waiting for a reply. They are geared to boats, so they have long light strips that allow you to see the floor of the bass boat while it's dark out. Thats how I got the idea that they are LED and water proof they would be perfect to go under a Jeep.

http://www.bluewaterled.com/

This idea about rock lights is MY idea, not theirs. :bang:

BlueWaterLED
04-02-2011, 07:40 AM
We do all kinds of strip lights. What you won't see on the site is some of the custom stuff we can do. If you have a vision but don't see it as you browse our catalog, send us a message and we might be able to make it happen.

Punisher
04-02-2011, 10:27 AM
:welcome: to xjtalk from Florida... :thumbsup: