PDA

View Full Version : Can you say lost it?

JENSSEN
03-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Anybody watching this? The Wifey describes it's as "quite possibly the worlds greatest mental malfunction"

www.ustream.tv/charliesheen

Mudderoy
03-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Anybody watching this? The Wifey describes it's as "quite possibly the worlds greatest mental malfunction"

www.ustream.tv/charliesheen

Yeah I was actually on http://www.ustream.tv/AlisonRosen when she mentioned it.

I fear Mr. Sheen is in for a very hard life lesson.

XJ Rat
03-06-2011, 09:34 AM
It's amazing what drugs will do to you. In his case he has the money to support his habit, but...he'll learn. Seems it is too late for him, though.

prerunner1982
03-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Publicity stunt... say for a new reality show? You know everyone (almost?) likes a train wreck.

Mudderoy
03-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Charley Sheen and Tiger Woods to be judges on new reality show "American Hoes"

4.3LXJ
03-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Is it me or does Charlie look like he has been rode hard and put away wet?

toebee97
03-08-2011, 04:55 AM
He's been officially fired by CBS from Two and a Half Men. Sad, I liked that show. Even if they replace him, it will never be the same, and I'm sure it will end up getting cancelled. I think he just went past the point of no return and said "f**k it, I'm too big to fail." Too big for his britches as they say. I might still watch the show if they get Emilio to play his part lol.

Sent from my CyanogenMod7 Captivate

LizardRunner
03-09-2011, 08:17 AM
Don't know if many remember it but his father and his brother went through the same trials, they managed to pull themselves together eventually but it really hurt their working as actors. Charlie is in that first phase of denial, you can see it in his eyes that even though he says "I'm done with that" that he was stoned outa his gourd when he made the statement. The man is in terminal melt down, I've seen it many times and I'm sure I'll see it more times. Yeah he has plenty of money to support the coke, but, it all goes away and then they end up either dead or they go find real help and man up. I like Charlie, sure hope he gets the face slap and shake he seems to be needing right now, before he totally ruins any chance of a life again.

toebee97
03-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Only thing is if I'm not mistaken, Martin and Emilio went through it at a younger age... Charlie is 45 now. I hope he doesn't end up overdosing or something.

LizardRunner
03-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Only thing is if I'm not mistaken, Martin and Emilio went through it at a younger age... Charlie is 45 now. I hope he doesn't end up overdosing or something.

You are correct, they both went down this road at earlier ages. I too hope he doesn't go the way of John Belushi.