PDA

View Full Version : Does this piss you off?

Mudderoy
03-03-2011, 03:39 PM
It's fine to say no. I wasn't personally inconvenienced but I still don't like it. The parking garage is FULL and this guy takes two parking spaces.

On the bright side this powerstroke has a long arm setup!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_b0ViaGso2Ko/TW6oakzLqyI/AAAAAAAAAso/mRtcPWPiGi8/s912/2011-03-02%2014.14.43.jpg

xjpirate
03-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Yes this angers me to no end!!! If you cant park your vehicle properly into a spot, then you should not be able to drive that big a truck. Driving tests should be given to people with vehicle size in mind, if all you can get into a spot is a smart car, thats the biggest car you should be allowed to drive!.. The other side of this is "maybe he just wanted to park in two spots" in which case this man is a dick anyway.. so f-him!!!!! just my two cents, but dont be a dick! :driving:

4x4Dalton
03-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Yeah it would piss me off to. Cause ya know he is just parkin like that so no one can near his pretty lil truck. So he thinks his truck is the :turd: Times liek that makes me wish I had my grandson with me and just changed his diaper and needed a place to dispose of the old one. Ok as we can tell Yeah it pisses me off to :D

prerunner1982
03-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Irritates me... I figure he didn't want any scratches. Kinda like the ones that park way out in the back of the parking lot and take up 2 or more spaced. Makes me want to go park really close to them even though there are 100 open spots.

In the case above, you should have parked just like him... right next to him. So that you are the same distance away from his vehicle as if he would have parked the right way.

Unless you saw the driver though....it could have been a girl and she just isn't use to handling something so large. :eek: :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
03-03-2011, 04:24 PM
I neglected to mention that I thought one reason he parked like this was so his truck didn't stick out to far. I suspect he parks on the top of the garage where you can take two spots and not inconveinance people, but as I said the parking garage is full these days.

I guess if you spend $80k for a truck, and another $5k for suspension, you really can't afford a smaller vehicle to drive to work.

It's a nice truck, I'd have bigger tires on it of course, and it's pretty cool that it actually FITS in the garage!!!!

4.3LXJ
03-03-2011, 04:51 PM
That is the kind of people I park as close as possible to so they can't open their door.

Weldmen
03-03-2011, 06:30 PM
I would nave drug his *** over. Or snuck in and blocked his *** in. Have a nice day.

BigJeepBigJeep
03-03-2011, 06:41 PM
I do it. I like to have nicer cars (not the Jeep, I'm a import enthusiast also), and I don't want some ignorant person denting my door. But I usually do it away from everyone, not like that.

cantab27
03-03-2011, 06:45 PM
that's how i park ....cause I'm a lazy son of a bitch ,,,,,,na my door would meet his ..might be the old red thing rearing its ugly head again.....don't scratch the paint work ,,,,,,or maybe a chick parked it ....shit in the tray and carry on ....

Weldmen
03-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Is this because you all are inferior? ALL MAN IS CREATED EQUALLY, you R not exempt from following THE LAWS!!! So get a grip!!!

Oh? and have a great day.
Kiss's

bigjim350
03-03-2011, 07:19 PM
I park the Jeep like that all the time, so I don't get any scratches or dents on it.........

steph74
03-03-2011, 08:42 PM
yep this pisses me off and there are a lot of people that do that.... I would ..... I would..... wel I would do nothing because I don;t really care.... bitching is still free...

Bear don't think your comment was not noted.... Mr Harcore way to make justice is..... throwing dirty diapers at them ? What kind of rebel do that ? lol

xjpirate
03-03-2011, 09:21 PM
I park the Jeep like that all the time, so I don't get any scratches or dents on it.........

worried about scratching your jeep..... are you on the wrong site?? this isn't "pansytrailerqueentown.com" :driving:

Switch_knuckles
03-03-2011, 11:01 PM
I don't like it when people park like that either. My parents both park that way, it bugs me every time I go somewhere with them. My dad drives a F350 quad cab dually and my mom drives a Expedition. Besides the fact they are Fords, they are both big over-sized vehicles. But then I think about this, yes they have trouble parking these mammoth vehicles. They both have mobility problems and can't get in and out of a small car nor could they walk from the far corner of the Walmart parking lot. My dad can't pull the racecar trailer with a Ford Focus. My mom couldn't fit all things she carts around for the work she does in a Mini. It does piss me off when someone parks this way. But then I think, maybe there is a reason they park that way. Does it really matter, is it really going to hurt me to park on the top level and walk down. With all the things I have going on these days, is it really worth getting pissed over. I think.... No.

Mudderoy
03-03-2011, 11:08 PM
I don't like it when people park like that either. My parents both park that way, it bugs me every time I go somewhere with them. My dad drives a F350 quad cab dually and my mom drives a Expedition. Besides the fact they are Fords, they are both big over-sized vehicles. But then I think about this, yes they have trouble parking these mammoth vehicles. They both have mobility problems and can't get in and out of a small car nor could they walk from the far corner of the Walmart parking lot. My dad can't pull the racecar trailer with a Ford Focus. My mom couldn't fit all things she carts around for the work she does in a Mini. It does piss me off when someone parks this way. But then I think, maybe there is a reason they park that way. Does it really matter, is it really going to hurt me to park on the top level and walk down. With all the things I have going on these days, is it really worth getting pissed over. I think.... No.

I decided a few years ago that when someone is driving like an a$$ to leave them alone. I used to chase people down and do to them what they did TO OTHER PEOPLE not even me. It's not my responsibility to fix people. I still have that thought in my head as to what is acceptable and what isn't.

Now after getting a little older and a little more experienced in life I understand that there is a 99.9% chance they are just being an a$$hole, but maybe just maybe their wife, husband, child, mother, etc... needs them and they just don't care who they scare by weaving in and out of traffic.

So this was part of the reason for this question. Not support for my position, but a sanity check of my own internal conflict.

OrangeXJ
03-04-2011, 05:03 AM
2 words jack wad

LizardRunner
03-04-2011, 10:34 AM
this is a good reason to have a winch, just drag it over into one spot for them.

Mudderoy
03-04-2011, 11:43 AM
this is a good reason to have a winch, just drag it over into one spot for them.

Believe me I thought of that, but I'd need some way to tie off in the back, and I would just drag my little jeep over to that truck. :smiley-laughing021:

xjrev10
03-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Lifted truck and scared to scratch it wow. Specially with a sweet LA suspension!

Mudderoy
03-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Lifted truck and scared to scratch it wow. Specially with a sweet LA suspension!

Maybe I'll run into the guy. I'd like to ask him why the long arms...

BlueXJ
03-04-2011, 06:20 PM
worried about scratching your jeep..... are you on the wrong site?? this isn't "pansytrailerqueentown.com" :driving:
Don't flame my favorite site. I love that site. LOL

oderdene
03-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Around us PEOPLE. some fools make trouble always, they will "die as fool" and some others really have a reason (real reason) we can give mercy them.

oderdene
03-04-2011, 07:10 PM

2X; :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Punisher
03-04-2011, 11:27 PM
If I had a hard time finding a parking spot and see this.... Yeah that would piss me off...
Then I would have gone up to it and pull out all the valve stem and say :smiley-finger007: