My

God.....

BrianXJ
02-22-2011, 06:55 PM
yeah that was bad lol.

A young guy with money obviously.

OverEasy
02-22-2011, 06:58 PM
I don't care how much money I had, that would have NEVER happen to my truck.

*shakes head

4x4Dalton
02-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Man must be nice to have a truck like that and just blow it up.

OverEasy
02-22-2011, 07:07 PM
OK, so I just finished the whole video and I really am not one to talk about people, especially if I don't know them personally. With that said sometimes I will make the exception and call it like I see it.

That guy was a ***censored*** idiot. What was he thinking? Trying to impress his friends? WOW....

bigjim350
02-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Well I do have to say the driver was not the only one messing up out there. From what I saw the ONLY person who knew what they were doing was the buggy yota towards the end.

easttxhunter
02-22-2011, 08:28 PM
What a waste. I would love to have that thing to pull all my crap around.

bluedragon436
02-22-2011, 08:34 PM
I would love to have that thing too... to trade it in and pick up the Ram 2500 I want... what a dumb a$$ ... even though I don't like Ford trucks... that was a huge waste of $$ right there.. oh well his.. loss... not mine!! Hope it was a good time, and well worth it to him though!!

LizardRunner
02-23-2011, 10:29 AM
this is what happens when you mix beer, macho and stupidity. Lets go drink a 30 pack and blow up my truck, "Geterdone!"

Metlic53
02-23-2011, 10:48 AM
The truck blew up?

Mudderoy
02-23-2011, 10:53 AM
So the point here is that this 4x4 should not have been taken in the mud? To heavy, to big, just not designed for this. I'd admit I might be this same stupid person, especially this was my first 4x4.

I used to take my 1983 truck in the mud. I guess I'm one of these dumb people, without the beer. What am I missing?

Metlic53
02-23-2011, 10:55 AM
i would take that truck in the mud, but not that deep or that kind of mud

bigjim350
02-23-2011, 12:24 PM
So the point here is that this 4x4 should not have been taken in the mud? To heavy, to big, just not designed for this. I'd admit I might be this same stupid person, especially this was my first 4x4.

I used to take my 1983 truck in the mud. I guess I'm one of these dumb people, without the beer. What am I missing?

There were many dumb things at play in that video. First off that truck is way to heavy to be mudding with. Next you are never supposed to rock back and forth with the auto tranny behind that diesel. Next after you know your stuck quit spinning the damn tires, it aint doing no good. Next when someone is trying to pull you out, you dont just floor it and let the tires spin like crazy, you give it barely enough gas to spin the tires the least amount. Like I said the only one there who knew how to pull it out was that yota buggy. When he first got stuck they should have put the snatch strap on the rear bumper and Yanked him out.

Mudderoy
02-23-2011, 12:29 PM
There were many dumb things at play in that video. First off that truck is way to heavy to be mudding with. Next you are never supposed to rock back and forth with the auto tranny behind that diesel. Next after you know your stuck quit spinning the damn tires, it aint doing no good. Next when someone is trying to pull you out, you dont just floor it and let the tires spin like crazy, you give it barely enough gas to spin the tires the least amount. Like I said the only one there who knew how to pull it out was that yota buggy. When he first got stuck they should have put the snatch strap on the rear bumper and Yanked him out.

Ahhh ok. Most of that I knew but the one thing that is new, is the rocking back and forth. Is it because of the torque of the diesel?

bigjim350
02-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Well you really should't do it much with any transmission. But those auto's behind the ford powerstroke are notorious for burning up if you rock em.

msmoorenburg
02-23-2011, 12:45 PM
lets hope he didn't super heat the front diff pin:thumbsup:

4.3LXJ
02-23-2011, 01:17 PM
That is right, there were a number of things there that fall short of rocket science. But the "dumbest" of all if I can use that work now is the drinking involved. That is just bad anytime you get behind the wheel on or off road.

Mudderoy
02-23-2011, 02:06 PM
That is right, there were a number of things there that fall short of rocket science. But the "dumbest" of all if I can use that work now is the drinking involved. That is just bad anytime you get behind the wheel on or off road.

I don't drink on or off road, so I come by my stupidity honestly!