PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Joliet Johnny!!!

cantab27
02-16-2011, 10:08 AM
Hi Joliet Johnny, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Listen/watch to the Jeep Cherokee xjtalk.com show! Live on Wed. 8pm CT

Joliet Johnny
02-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Hello all
Im new to the Jeep world and this seems like one of the more friendly sites. I had been trying to buy an XJ for 2 years and finally made it happen just before the year changed. I have zero experience with 4wd and cant wait to learn. I have lots of experience in the sport compact world and GM restoration world. I also love to modify vehicles in an OEM what should have been fashion. I hope I can share as much as I take from this forum.

prerunner1982
02-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Mudderoy
02-16-2011, 10:36 AM
Hello all
Im new to the Jeep world and this seems like one of the more friendly sites. I had been trying to buy an XJ for 2 years and finally made it happen just before the year changed. I have zero experience with 4wd and cant wait to learn. I have lots of experience in the sport compact world and GM restoration world. I also love to modify vehicles in an OEM what should have been fashion. I hope I can share as much as I take from this forum.

I think you'll be really happy to learn how simple and well made the Jeep Cherokee is. :welcome: to xjtalk and :thanx: for joining!

4.3LXJ
02-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Hello all

Thanks for the compliment on the site. And welcome. If you wish, tune into xjtalk.com tonight for some helpful info on setting up drive lines after a lift and setting up rear springs.

modestmar00xj
02-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Joliet Johnny! welcome to xjtalk!

BrianXJ
02-17-2011, 03:34 AM
Welcome to the xjtalk Family!

BrianXJ
02-17-2011, 03:34 AM
Welcome to the xjtalk Family!

1ATony
02-17-2011, 10:02 AM
welcome to the site