PDA

View Full Version : This is plain wrong....

Firemanray
02-03-2011, 08:55 AM
....I don't care who you are are what you've done. Watch this, the guy gives up, lays down with his hands behind his head then ...., well you'll see:
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/feature?section=news/local&id=7935895

Outlaw
02-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Man that is EFFFD up!

steph74
02-03-2011, 09:04 AM
yep I hope that these "cops" will be punished.... (I hesitated calling them cops by respect to all the other LEO that should / will be ashamed)

Mudderoy
02-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Holy crap that's a lot of cops!

I don't understand why people would put their careers at risk like this. I know they have more information on the suspect than we do. Also there is the adrenaline of the chase. I think it is a natural male reaction to want to beat the shit out of a guy that is pissing you off.

This is why I have a hard time understanding how our government expect our soldiers to run the risk of being killed, but you have to be careful who you shoot, when you shoot, verify, be nice. I know it's a job like anything else and you have to do the job or quit and do something else.

I'd like to better understand why they beat this guy so badly. I don't think this is standard otherwise you'd see it at least once a week from footage shot from a helicopter hovering 2 miles away.

LizardRunner
02-03-2011, 10:31 AM
a little abuse (forceful submission) is understandable if the perp fought after being stopped, you pissed off the cop. More than one doing the cuffing could be understandable too, if the perp ran a long way, thereby drawing more officers to the chase. To kick a man that's down and not resisting is criminal assault, to continue to kick is police brutality, Those are not "Cops, or Officers" those are why the police earned the name PIGs, they should be dissmissed from the force after suspension with out pay, then tried for their own crimes and sent to jail like any other criminal.

Firemanray
02-03-2011, 05:03 PM
This video has been supressed for months. It was captured by a security camera at a self storage. Quanel X was given this video by the courts and a federal judge tried to suppress it before it went on air. This is probably one of the rare times that X has done something productive IMHO.

BrianXJ
02-04-2011, 02:51 AM
There is absolutly no excuse for that. The dude was laying on the ground and obvilously was not armed, wasn't trying to hurt them in any way. it doesn't matter how you cut it, it is plain ole' police brutality

OrangeXJ
02-04-2011, 03:17 AM
Yep that was wrong. But I will say this Quanal X can kiss my a$$ if that was a white guy and black cops he would be cheering them on.

Firemanray
05-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Well here we are over a year later and the first cop to go to trail was found not guilty. Let the riots begin!! I'm sure we'll see some kind of "uprising" over this.
Here is a new link to the beating video (old one quit working):
Houston Police BEATING Teen Suspect Chad Holley - YouTube

OrangeXJ
05-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Yep that was wrong. But I will say this Quanal X can kiss my a$$ if that was a white guy and black cops he would be cheering them on.

I made this post before the suspect when't to trial. He was found guilty for burgulary. I hate a thief so I think the ass whopin was justified. Flame away my house has been broken into I would hope if the cops caught them thats what they would do to him.

Mudderoy
05-16-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm pretty sure I posted this a year ago...

From what I saw in the video it wasn't right, but then again I wasn't there, I don't know what happened 5 minutes prior 10 minutes prior, etc...

This is the problem with being judge and jury sitting behind a TV. Many people have made their decision of guilt on the Travon Martin killing.

I just don't know, but if a judge and jury examined the evidence and found him not guilty, well that's the way the system works, and I hope they were right in their decision.

At least this kid isn't dead.

Firemanray
05-16-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm sure he was a sorry piece of an excuse for a human being, however I still stick to my thoughts in post #1. The cops can't be judge an executioner just because he's a thief and he's running, once he laid down and put his hands behind his head it was over, I know I would have wanted to pop a cap in him myself but that's not what police are trained to do.

On another note, I won't flame anyone for thier opinion, 'cause I have one to.

OrangeXJ
05-16-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm sure he was a sorry piece of an excuse for a human being, however I still stick to my thoughts in post #1. The cops can't be judge an executioner just because he's a thief and he's running, once he laid down and put his hands behind his head it was over, I know I would have wanted to pop a cap in him myself but that's not what police are trained to do.

On another note, I won't flame anyone for thier opinion, 'cause I have one to.

I new you would not flame me all is good

Carves
05-16-2012, 06:20 PM
Definitely plain wrong ... going by the video footage and not knowing any background info.

I'm all for a little, one on one thumping ... ummm ... I mean, metered justice ... in lieu of court & jail time .... but that footage looks like a zombie apocalypse attack you fellas are so fond of ... :D

We've had a few similiar incidents down here too ... Makes ya wonder who's worse ... the crim, or the thugs in uniform :confused:

Firemanray
05-16-2012, 06:21 PM
I new you would not flame me all is good:thumbsup:

OrangeXJ
05-16-2012, 06:21 PM
And like Muddy we don't know what went down prior to the vid. After working in law enforcemet for several years a minor burgulary would not get that many cops showing up

cantab27
05-16-2012, 09:35 PM
red jeep driver maybe............................