PDA

View Full Version : xjTalk has a new member - kreed714!

4.3LXJ
01-31-2011, 08:08 PM
kreed714! Thank you for joining xjtalk

Tell us more about you, your Jeep, and what brought you here.

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

kreed714
01-31-2011, 08:24 PM
kreed714! Thank you for joining xjtalk

Tell us more about you, your Jeep, and what brought you here.

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.
Well I found yall from Jeepinoutfitters website. Me and my husband a 91 XJ we bought a few years ago. Were fixing to get it lifted. And preparing for the Jeep Jamboree at Land between the Lakes. I'll take any advice on what a good lift would be.

bigjim350
01-31-2011, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the site. There are tons of good lifts out there. What kind of offroading to yall plan on doing with it?

Punisher
01-31-2011, 08:31 PM
Welcome to xjtalk from Florida... :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
02-04-2011, 06:05 AM
Well I found yall from Jeepinoutfitters website. Me and my husband a 91 XJ we bought a few years ago. Were fixing to get it lifted. And preparing for the Jeep Jamboree at Land between the Lakes. I'll take any advice on what a good lift would be.

Well my advice is completely selfish, take pictures of the lift and the Jamboree and post them here! :patriot::camera: :popcorn:

Seriously though, you want tow points. Nothing worse than getting stuck and trying to find a good say place to hook a winch or two strap up to. Well tearing something up on the rig because of the lack of tow points might be worse.

Remember you can get stuck no matter how high, how big your tires, etc... so think about how you're going to get unstuck and build from there.

cantab27
02-04-2011, 11:26 AM
welcome to xjtalk ....