PDA

View Full Version : Now that is an XJ!!

Outlaw
01-30-2011, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciaSFORCr9A

BlueXJ
01-31-2011, 12:23 PM
I have seen that video and I think it is just kids and abuse. That could have been a great XJ but instead those kids just trashed it. Not my cup of tea!!!!!!!!!!

Punisher
01-31-2011, 08:50 PM
Well it does tell ya how good a jeep can take a beating and still keep going.... but it was a nice jeep then it fell in the wrong hands... poor XJ... you may R.I.P now...... We'll never forget you... amen

Little bastards touch another jeep again I'll hunts you down...

Outlaw
02-01-2011, 12:08 AM
I think it was a fitting end. A lot of countries overseas have very strict vehicle laws and the description on the video talks about how it was about to be hauled off to the scrap yard. They gave it one last hurrah! And it absolutely shows the strength of the XJ platform! To each his own though I respect that BlueXJ :)

steph74
02-01-2011, 10:02 AM
I think it was a fitting end. A lot of countries overseas have very strict vehicle laws and the description on the video talks about how it was about to be hauled off to the scrap yard. They gave it one last hurrah! And it absolutely shows the strength of the XJ platform! To each his own though I respect that BlueXJ :)

In this condition, you can almost take it as an homage to the XJ...

LizardRunner
02-01-2011, 10:13 AM
X2 I agree with steph, if it was about to be crushed because of some law this is a great homage to our beloved XJ's.