PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Gabriel J!!!

rguignard
01-15-2011, 01:05 PM
Welcome Gabriel J, Glad you have joined xjtalk!

How did you find us? Where are you from?

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Gabriel J
01-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Another intro posting... fun..

I wheel and daily drive (for now) my 91 wagon...

2" wj front coils which give me bout 3 inch plus I picked up some 2 inch pucks for now.. Pro-crap fixxed lowers..
Basterd pack rear leaf pack with Dakota springs and my old Procrap pack..
open d30 up front and welded rear..

33" bald swampers for now but getting some Toyo MT's with 95% tread..

Iam currently a member of http://www.wow4x4.com Wheelers Of Washington Association...

Enjoy Wheeling Evans Creek and Elbe Hills ORV... And going camping out deap in the forests with my 2 pitbull mixxes...

Not a heavy drinker (anymore) and like to have a easy going relaxing time.. With a lot of air and lots of gas peddle...

4.3LXJ
01-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Thanks for joining. Used to live in WA state myself and Western OR

BrianXJ
01-16-2011, 04:33 AM
Welcome to the xjtalk Family.

Gabriel J
01-17-2011, 01:38 PM
thanks... Hey, 4.3Lxj... What was it like in Oregon vs. WA as for wheeling and local law men troubling you for your rig? Iam highly considering relocating to the Or. Coast... Went to school down in Yachats for a year and since then I have wanted to return... I hear Browns camp is the spot to go and there's also the dunes to.... Iam a fan of Crawling rocks...

4.3LXJ
01-17-2011, 03:46 PM
thanks... Hey, 4.3Lxj... What was it like in Oregon vs. WA as for wheeling and local law men troubling you for your rig? Iam highly considering relocating to the Or. Coast... Went to school down in Yachats for a year and since then I have wanted to return... I hear Browns camp is the spot to go and there's also the dunes to.... Iam a fan of Crawling rocks...

It has been quite awhile since I have lived there, but we visit the OR coast regularly. They don't seem to mind too much in the Astoria area, up in the NE corner. Pretty much anything goes. I have seen other forum members from the Portland area and none of them have flares. When I lived there, you didn't have to either. Yachats, no smog regs. like the Portland area. Browns Camp is very popular. But I bet there is plenty of wheeling other places. There seems to be plenty in Astoria. Yes the dunes are great, been there a number of times and will return.