PDA

View Full Version : good samaritans

cantab27
01-07-2011, 03:42 PM
got this idea off local forum ....
idea is to post a thanks to people who help ya out ....doesn't have to be a member on here .. could be the person who help out on the trails ... came around and helped out on ya jeep , someone who tracked down that hard to find replacement part .......

i will start ;; would like to thank rene for offering to send a tps off one of his engines ,,,state side ,,ya a good bastard :thumbsup:

PolarXJ
01-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Sounds like a good thread

Mine goes out to my father-in-law. He's always there to help my on my rig modifications and breaks :notworthy:

Firemanray
01-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Mine was from a very good friend, but it still qualifies as good samaritan. Here's a thread about it: http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=5519

bigjim350
01-07-2011, 10:39 PM
I would like to thank Rene AND Ray for being there to winch me out, no matter how bad it is. And also thank Matt for always willing to help me and anybody around as much as he can, Matts damn near a Saint

Firemanray
01-07-2011, 10:44 PM
I would like to thank Rene AND Ray for being there to winch me out, no matter how bad it is. And also thank Matt for always willing to help me and anybody around as much as he can, Matts damn near a Saint

I don't mind winching you out at all. I like having a ginea pig to test the depth of holes before I bail off in them ( I still have carpet.):D

cantab27
01-13-2011, 02:32 AM
bump ...must be more

BrianXJ
01-13-2011, 02:34 AM
Do I have to pick just one? There have been many good friends that have lent a helping hand in the last few weeks. i am glad that I am surrounded by good friends that you can call on in a pinch.

rguignard
01-13-2011, 08:41 AM

any were any time bigjim and that goes for anyone around here :thumbsup:. yes matt is damn near a saint :smiley-laughing021: :thumbsup:

steph74
01-13-2011, 08:59 AM
I will do a collective thank you for all members of this forum and other that help me understand MY jeep and find small solutions for the relatively small problems that I have without judging.

XJ4IV
01-13-2011, 09:00 AM
well JUST on this site!!!! going in order of there renderings of services! Rene for his building of my sliders, Matt for use of his shop and trailer a when my POS durango tranny bit the dust BACK to rene for the bumper add ons as well as watching bella while we went to AR last summer. Jim for the welder... finally got it running the other day! BACK to matt for again letting me borrow his lil trailer to get my rear axle two weeks ago and again for letting me get my front axle tomorrow! and Tony for unscrewing my laptop, man that thing was a mess!
Ironman andy for the SERIOUS hookup on the longarms and HD trackbar set up and those nifty adjustable shackles!