PDA

View Full Version : Frivolous post

Firemanray
12-17-2010, 02:49 PM
So here's the deal. I do more reading than posting or replying to posts on here. There are sections that I can't access untill I get 100 posts. This tread is just as titled, I want to build my post count. Post up a reply that won't take me a lot of time or thought to answer and help me build my post count.:D
Thanks!
(There that added 1)

Oh yeah, make it fun!!
(That's 2)

Don't feel bad when a moderator removes this thread. :smiley-laughing021:

This isn't like the guy begging for money and his sign says he needs it to buy beer. (No points for honesty)

You don't get any additional counts for starting a thread, new posts and replies both count the same, but I think you knew that. :D

Yeah that wouldn't suprise me,but when I did it I thought it might be funny. Somehow the blatant honesty I tried to portray just seemed humorous to me at the time. :D

No foul, no hurt feelings if it ends that way.:thumbsup:

Mudderoy
12-17-2010, 03:42 PM
So here's the deal. I do more reading than posting or replying to posts on here. There are sections that I can't access untill I get 100 posts. This tread is just as titled, I want to build my post count. Post up a reply that won't take me a lot of time or thought to answer and help me build my post count.:D
Thanks!
(There that added 1)

Don't feel bad when a moderator removes this thread. :smiley-laughing021:

This isn't like the guy begging for money and his sign says he needs it to buy beer. (No points for honesty)

You don't get any additional counts for starting a thread, new posts and replies both count the same, but I think you knew that. :D

Dirt Dogg Rydas
12-17-2010, 04:01 PM
What you can also do is add to the random picture thread or welcome all the new members wich is also a good way to get to know more people.

Mudderoy
12-17-2010, 04:22 PM
What you can also do is add to the random picture thread or welcome all the new members wich is also a good way to get to know more people.

Oh that's a good idea. Random picture thread, random youtube thread.

steph74
12-17-2010, 08:18 PM
I didn;t even know you had to have 100 posts to access some parts of the site....

And don;t forget the "joke" subforum.... say "funny" to each of them and you got your 100 posts
Heck if BlueXJ is in a good day, he can go and post 5 jokes in a day....

cantab27
12-17-2010, 08:54 PM
will work for 37 posts............................................. ...............

Mudderoy
12-18-2010, 05:59 AM
Yeah that wouldn't suprise me,but when I did it I thought it might be funny. Somehow the blatant honesty I tried to portray just seemed humorous to me at the time. :D

No foul, no hurt feelings if it ends that way.:thumbsup:

Hey so far so good! :thumbsup:

Indiana Jeep
12-18-2010, 10:25 AM
You'll actually be surprised how quickly your posts add up just by asking questions!

DETOURS
12-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Do it again.....or just pm Tony and say......give me a break already..
Worthless content is more harmfull to a site than boner points.....