PDA

View Full Version : Darts

BlueXJ
12-13-2010, 12:16 PM
A man and wife took in an 18 year old girl as a boarder. One day, she asked where the shower was. The lady said, "We don't have one." And pointed her to a metal tub by the fireplace. She said, "The best time is Monday evening when my husband goes out to play darts." The girl agreed to it and on Monday night, stripped down and got in. The wife had been watching her and couldn't help but notice...she had no pubic hair!! She told her husband about it and he didn't believe her. So she said, "Alright, next Monday, I'll leave a crack in the curtains so you can see." Next Monday, the girl once again stripped and got in the tub. When she was getting out the wife said, "Do you shave?" The girl replied, "No. I've just never gotten hair there! Why, do you have hair down there?" The wife replied, "Of course!" And showed her to prove her point. Later, she asked her husband, "Did ya see? See what I was talking about?!" The husband said, "Yeah! But why did ya have to show her YOURS!?" She replied, "Why does it matter? You've seen it all before!" He said, "Yeah, but the rest of the dart team hadn't!!!":D

4.3LXJ
12-13-2010, 05:35 PM
:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: Good one

BrianXJ
01-08-2011, 04:03 AM
lol