PDA

View Full Version : Welcome TKO!!!

XJ4IV
11-29-2010, 09:07 PM
Hi TKO, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We\'d love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

bluedragon436
11-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Welcome to xjtalk!!

TKO
11-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Thanks. My family and I were just in the Houston area visiting some friends (Wade & Linda)for Thanksgiving and had an opportunity to go to Creekside on Saturday with some members of the Houston Jeep People. I met a guy named James (Jimmy) who had an xjtalk decal on the rear window of his rig. After speaking with him and his buddy (sorry, I'm really bad with names but, he said he ran a stick through his radiator on Friday) I decided to take a look at this site. I drive a white, 1999, 4 door on 33/12.50 KM2s with home brew spare tire carrier and roof rack and trimmed fenders front and rear. I'll attempt to post pics in the future but, don't hold your breath as my computer is crashed and I'm fairly computer illiterate too. I use the wife's work computer when it's available.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here.

Thanks again,
Tom

cantab27
11-29-2010, 09:41 PM
hi and welcome to xjtalk

Firemanray
11-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Welcome, we had great time with ya'll (that's Texan) Sat.!!

bigjim350
11-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Glad to see you made it over here Tom. The other guy you met was Rene. Would be happy to wheel with you again anytime your down here.

RTPG
11-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Welcome TKO!

Mudderoy
11-30-2010, 12:26 AM
Thanks. My family and I were just in the Houston area visiting some friends (Wade & Linda)for Thanksgiving and had an opportunity to go to Creekside on Saturday with some members of the Houston Jeep People. I met a guy named James (Jimmy) who had an xjtalk decal on the rear window of his rig. After speaking with him and his buddy (sorry, I'm really bad with names but, he said he ran a stick through his radiator on Friday) I decided to take a look at this site. I drive a white, 1999, 4 door on 33/12.50 KM2s with home brew spare tire carrier and roof rack and trimmed fenders front and rear. I'll attempt to post pics in the future but, don't hold your breath as my computer is crashed and I'm fairly computer illiterate too. I use the wife's work computer when it's available.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here.

Thanks again,
Tom

Yeah we love the pictures, and if you need any help just let us know. Glad to have you here pictures or not, but we REALLY like the pictures. ;) :smiley-laughing021: :camera: :popcorn:

:welcome: to xjtalk and :thanx: for joining us!

rguignard
11-30-2010, 08:45 AM
wecome to xjtalk im the other guy lol my names rene and ill have my jeep with me next time :smiley-laughing021:

TKO
11-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Thanks again for the warm welcome. I hope to make it down that way more than once a year. Ya'll (See. I'm learning already) were great to wheel with. I look forward to meeting up with you again. Maybe at Barnwell or Shiloh Ridge or possibly that place over by Austin.

1ATony
12-01-2010, 01:14 PM
welcome to the site