PDA

View Full Version : Christmas lists,...

JENSSEN
11-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Anyone else have a hard time with these? I feel guilty asking for things and putting them on a list, the wifey gets mad at me becuse I always respond that I really have everything I need. Things that I could use or want are far too much for a Christmas gift. Now on the opposite side of the scale I love giving gifts ,... I dunno it's always a dilemma.

What is everyone elses thoughts on this?

Indiana Jeep
11-28-2010, 12:17 PM
I'm the same way anymore we just get things for the kids in the family that's what Christmas is for anyway

bigjim350
11-28-2010, 12:49 PM
I have no problem giving my wife a christmas list for me. Course we don't have kids. I don't really need to give her a list though, I just tell her to hit the Favorites tab on my web browser and just pick something.

Showtime3492
11-28-2010, 03:24 PM
I have no problem giving my wife a christmas list for me. Course we don't have kids. I don't really need to give her a list though, I just tell her to hit the Favorites tab on my web browser and just pick something.

Hahaha my favs right now could fill 2 xmas lists lol

Jamie Lynn
11-30-2010, 12:59 PM
I also feel guilty asking for things for Christmas but I LOVE to give gifts. Every year, I make everyone a "home-made" gift and then purchase another. When the kids(my niece and nephews) ask me what I want for Christmas, I tell them to give me my lump of coal that they have been giving me every year since they were born..and every year I get it along with a pair of slippers...Which brings me to a really unique question..What is a gift that you normally receive on Christmas?

bigjim350
11-30-2010, 02:05 PM
I also feel guilty asking for things for Christmas but I LOVE to give gifts. Every year, I make everyone a "home-made" gift and then purchase another. When the kids(my niece and nephews) ask me what I want for Christmas, I tell them to give me my lump of coal that they have been giving me every year since they were born..and every year I get it along with a pair of slippers...Which brings me to a really unique question..What is a gift that you normally receive on Christmas?

I have gotten a "Guinness Book of World Records" for Christmas, for the last 15 years.

XJ4IV
12-01-2010, 02:12 AM
... my list is only two items...
LONGER front coils...
shackle relocation boxes....

afbond03
12-03-2010, 09:07 PM
My wife gets made cause I would prefer a couple of big items and call it good. She likes wrapping and apparently wrapping a bumper to put under the tree doesn't work for her.