PDA

View Full Version : Cat issues,..

JENSSEN
11-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Let me start with I am not shooting or killing my cat yet,...

but we have a 3 yr old cat that got a urinary tract infection, since then the cat randomly pisses on fabric items on the floor, dog bed, clothes not in the basket,.. even the goddam tub I am frustrated and don't want to put the cat down but I am at my end,.. anyone with any suggestions on how to curb this habit?

Tural
11-26-2010, 02:04 AM
put his little tail in the curb with his thumb up. :)
i'm sorry, that was mean... (i hate cats)
can u try to put him outside, or do u live in an apartment?

rguignard
11-26-2010, 06:27 AM
i hope blue sees this hes a cat person and i bet he will know how to help you out

msmoorenburg
11-26-2010, 07:07 AM
pepper is your friend :thumbsup:where ever he pees he first snifs if anything you can catch him in the act :cheerleader:

Jamie Lynn
11-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Well, here are a couple ideas for you..I don't know how many litter boxes you have but maybe add one more( they don't have to be big or anything)..because Kitty's bladder maybe a little weak from the infection. Also...I don't know how often you are scooping out the litter but try scooping it out a few more times a day and see if maybe that helps Kitty.

If you are trying to get the lovely smell out of your furniture and things...first thing you want to do is spray a little windex on the urine spot..it will help to draw it up and help to cut down on the smell..when that dries...make a mix of 50/50...of vinegar and water..spray it on and let it absorb....if it still smells repeat it again...the vinegar helps to really cut the smell out of it and Kitty wouldn't be able to smell and repeat..(i hate the smell of Vinegar but I have to admit it works and I have used it before)

I hope some of this will help you.