PDA

View Full Version : Random Album Pictures

Mudderoy
11-24-2010, 08:43 AM
So the Album Pictures haven't been on the home page for awhile. No one complained. I just put the back up, no one complained.

So how do you feel about the album pictures on the home page?

cherok
11-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Keep them on the homepage please.
Sometimes I go to an album behind the picture.

Mudderoy
11-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Keep them on the homepage please.
Sometimes I go to an album behind the picture.

Yeah me too. I wouldn't know about many of the pictures if I didn't see them there first.

BlueXJ
11-24-2010, 11:24 AM
That is one of the things that make XJT a fresh new place to go to each time you log on.

Dirt Dogg Rydas
11-24-2010, 03:13 PM
http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=2678
I used to like them on the forums page but you're right about the load times.
and I also vote to keep them

bluedragon436
11-24-2010, 03:37 PM
I like the albums... I know I like to go to the albums behind the pics too and check them out... I think most people don't see them as they are on the homepage, and once you save xjtalk as a favorite it doesn't show the homepage.. so that is probably why most people didn't comment about them being gone, or being back up... I see them every day as I am using my wife's computer and don't want to save my preferences for xjtalk or any of my other sites on her computer... So I enjoy them daily!!

Mudderoy
11-24-2010, 03:42 PM
I like the albums... I know I like to go to the albums behind the pics too and check them out... I think most people don't see them as they are on the homepage, and once you save xjtalk as a favorite it doesn't show the homepage.. so that is probably why most people didn't comment about them being gone, or being back up... I see them every day as I am using my wife's computer and don't want to save my preferences for xjtalk or any of my other sites on her computer... So I enjoy them daily!!

lol I have a dumb question, where do you save it as your home page?

ol"blue
11-25-2010, 06:54 AM
I like to see them too, and sometimes check out someones album because of them.