PDA

View Full Version : Truck nutz

Punisher
11-23-2010, 08:24 PM
You know, I like to get some input on these thing... what do you guys think of this? funny or lame?... I have to say I think they are funny as hell... I just might have to get me a pair of nutz LOL.......

and check out this funny video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PIY0iG2adc

Firemanray
11-23-2010, 08:41 PM
My opinion: Lame, some guy around my area has a set of these hanging on his Viper.

Jeepster19
11-23-2010, 09:12 PM
You don't need those hanging from a Xj or any jeep for that matter!!!Freaks!!!Jeeps have all the balls you could hope for.Just my opinion of course.:lame:

bigjim350
11-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Lame. I know my jeep already has plenty of balls.

BlueXJ
11-23-2010, 09:28 PM
It is kinda cool that the vehicle was driven by an "old lady" with that hanging from the rear bumper.

Mudderoy
11-23-2010, 09:31 PM
To each his own, seriously, but I do have two smart a$$ comments....

Your truck is like it's driver all balls and no d*ck!

When I saw two large metal NUTs hanging instead...

Wow! Is your truck's name Lance? :shocker:

I know I'm going to hell. :mad0090:

Punisher
11-23-2010, 09:32 PM
To each his own, seriously, but I do have two smart a$$ comments....

Your truck is like it's driver all balls and no d*ck!

When I saw two large metal NUTs hanging instead...

Wow! Is your truck's name Lance? :shocker:

I know I'm going to hell. :mad0090:

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

ya know I was just thinking that if it has balls... wheres the d*ck? I was just going to maybe invent that part to go with the nutz....FOR THE HOOD :smiley-laughing021:

XJ Rat
11-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Its usually kids or someone compensating.

Punisher, didn't Florida ban these?

4.3LXJ
11-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Every once in awhile my wife says: "His truck is an extension of his private parts" Truck nuts just make that an accurate statement

Punisher
11-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Its usually kids or someone compensating.

Punisher, didn't Florida ban these?

Not to my knowlege... I still see them around...

Mudderoy
11-26-2010, 02:47 PM

ya know I was just thinking that if it has balls... wheres the d*ck? I was just going to maybe invent that part to go with the nutz....FOR THE HOOD :smiley-laughing021:

Well excuse me for saying but the "drive shaft" seems to be the natural progression. :eek:

XJ Rat
11-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Well excuse me for saying but the "drive shaft" seems to be the natural progression. :eek:

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::thumbsup:

4x4Dalton
11-26-2010, 03:34 PM
It is kinda cool that the vehicle was driven by an "old lady" with that hanging from the rear bumper.

Maybe they belonged to her husband at one time. :smiley-laughing021:

DETOURS
11-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Heres a TRUE STORY..................Honestly, 100% true.

If it was'nt for Truck Nutz, "DETOURS" would not exist today.............:pee:

Let me explain...........

Y e a r s.......ago, back before the days of Detours, as I read thru magazine after magazine looking at the parts (or lack of for XJ's).......screwing around with parts for my XJ, building parts for friends YJ's and then TJ's......people always said that I oughta get into Jeep parts.......not resale, but sell my ideas and fabrications........all ready in the archritectural side of the steel business on my own and doing fine........I kept saying...."Nahhhhh, maybe next year"..........well..........then.............one day I actually read one of those truck nutz ads I simply looked passed before.........WHAM!, IT HIT ME........if these arse wipes can sell plastic testicals, why am I holding back on selling my ideas?????? I mean they're plastic testicals for hells sake........and they sell them!!..........WTF??????

With'in a month Detours became a business name, it was LLC'd, insured, and within 3 months my ads ran next to Truck Nutz ads in most of the magazines they ran ads in..............the thought of someone/something/somecorperation selling plastic testicals is infact, what created Detours.................

This is a TRUE story, and I HATE.........Truck Nutz. :thumbdown:

XJ Rat
11-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Heres a TRUE STORY..................Honestly, 100% true.

If it was'nt for Truck Nutz, "DETOURS" would not exist today.............:pee:

Let me explain...........

Y e a r s.......ago, back before the days of Detours, as I read thru magazine after magazine looking at the parts (or lack of for XJ's).......screwing around with parts for my XJ, building parts for friends YJ's and then TJ's......people always said that I oughta get into Jeep parts.......not resale, but sell my ideas and fabrications........all ready in the archritectural side of the steel business on my own and doing fine........I kept saying...."Nahhhhh, maybe next year"..........well..........then.............one day I actually read one of those truck nutz ads I simply looked passed before.........WHAM!, IT HIT ME........if these arse wipes can sell plastic testicals, why am I holding back on selling my ideas?????? I mean they're plastic testicals for hells sake........and they sell them!!..........WTF??????

With'in a month Detours became a business name, it was LLC'd, insured, and within 3 months my ads ran next to Truck Nutz ads in most of the magazines they ran ads in..............the thought of someone/something/somecorperation selling plastic testicals is infact, what created Detours.................

This is a TRUE story, and I HATE.........Truck Nutz. :thumbdown:

Glad it worked out for you.

I could never understand the Truck Nutz, but each to his own.

Punisher
11-28-2010, 08:15 AM

:smiley-laughing021: well ya know I didnt think of that...

Mudderoy
11-28-2010, 08:19 AM
State Shaped Like a Penis Bans Truck Nutz

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/04/seatbelt_enforcement_2.jpg

Truck drivers in the great phallic state of Florida can kiss their Truck Nutz good-bye after getting the shaft from their state government. The state senate decided that adorning a hitch with a set of bull clock-weights should be punishable by a $60 fine, though the vote was far from unanimous. Sen. Jim King, (R-Jacksonville) actually owned a set before his wife insisted the truck be emasculated, and the adept politician was on record calling the genital display "an expression of truckliness." If I lived in Florida, that guy would have my vote.

:link: (http://www.autoblog.com/2008/04/21/the-irony-state-shaped-like-penis-bans-truck-nutz/)

Punisher
11-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Hey muddy... you think if I got a set of nutz for my xj then hang it on then maybe if I kick it in the nuts my jeep will start? :nutts::driving:.....:driving:......:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
11-28-2010, 08:22 AM
Hey muddy... you think if I got a set of nutz for my xj then hang it on then maybe if I kick it in the nuts my jeep will start? :nutts::driving:.....:driving:......:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Sounds like a cheap, quick fix!

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/6/12/11/largest-possible-truck-nutz-31436-1244820940-5.jpg

Punisher
11-28-2010, 08:26 AM
sounds like a cheap, quick fix!

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/6/12/11/largest-possible-truck-nutz-31436-1244820940-5.jpg

lol....

Mudderoy
11-28-2010, 08:37 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__C0zeuMrITI/TBEUdfvQIgI/AAAAAAAAEGs/pv8rvtdlHag/s1600/iPhone-Nutz.jpg

XJ Rat
11-28-2010, 11:53 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__C0zeuMrITI/TBEUdfvQIgI/AAAAAAAAEGs/pv8rvtdlHag/s1600/iPhone-Nutz.jpg

Kind of sets the mind to wandering...what else does she do?????????????:D

4.3LXJ
11-28-2010, 12:00 PM
Kind of sets the mind to wandering...what else does she do?????????????:D

She can play with her nuts:D

Tural
12-02-2010, 03:35 PM
holly cow. i love that picture :)

Punisher
12-02-2010, 07:44 PM
She can play with her nuts:D

Well I'm sure she could talk and lick at the same time :smiley-laughing021:

afbond03
12-04-2010, 04:34 PM
My buddy drove a big lifted Dodge 2500 so to compensate he took two blue bowling balls, drilled holes through them, used chains too hang em from his hitch and put them in panty hose. It was pretty funny looking, real like even.

Apparently the base commander's wife doesn't like the "truck nutz" though.

bluedragon436
12-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Yeah commander's wives usually don't find anything we like funny..

There is a guy here that has a lifted 2500 Ram... and he has a set of lug nuts from some large piece of equipment hanging from a chain.... at least he didn't waste any money on his setup... probably just took the stuff from the farm or work or something.... I have to say that I really don't get the Truck Nutz stuff.... and what makes it even worse is to see it on cars like the one on previous pages... they are called Truck Nutz for a reason....

Punisher
12-04-2010, 09:07 PM
I remember when truck nutz was sayin if you buy a set of nutz, that some of the money goes towards the helping the hungry children or sumin like that... and I was like "wow you have to sell a set of balls to send money to kids? Boy, what a way to tell people that just to make money on plastic nuts :smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
01-17-2011, 07:37 PM
And now for something completely different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl5sYmApcI

alwaysxj
01-17-2011, 07:48 PM
I would much rather have this hanging from mine....:tongue0007::happy0180:muahaha

Punisher
01-17-2011, 08:20 PM

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

alwaysxj
01-17-2011, 08:59 PM

I love how the one guy keeps smelling his hands.... If I want to piss the wife off, when I get in the shower I say here what does this smell like....:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

LizardRunner
01-17-2011, 09:09 PM
:eek::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Punisher
01-17-2011, 09:13 PM
I love how the one guy keeps smelling his hands.... If I want to piss the wife off, when I get in the shower I say here what does this smell like....:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

she be like... that dont smell like me? who you been :love0055:ing :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
01-17-2011, 10:27 PM
I want you guys to go to the religion section and ask for forgiveness! :boohoo:

Punisher
01-17-2011, 10:29 PM

:smiley-laughing021:

alwaysxj
01-17-2011, 10:34 PM
I have nothing to be a shammed about, plus i think i would get hit with lighting... one i clicked on it.:smiley-laughing021:

alwaysxj
01-17-2011, 10:36 PM
she be like... that dont smell like me? who you been :love0055:ing :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:
you know right now that could be the truth, since she is 8 months prego with another little girl...

no I would never do that, I love her toooooooooooooooooooooooo much just like to gross her out from time to time. :popcorn:

Punisher
01-17-2011, 11:41 PM
you know right now that could be the truth, since she is 8 months prego with another little girl...

no I would never do that, I love her toooooooooooooooooooooooo much just like to gross her out from time to time. :popcorn:

:smiley-angelic006: don't we all LOL...

msmoorenburg
01-18-2011, 06:27 AM
Lame. I know my jeep already has plenty of balls.

yup here they are

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/msmoorenburg/nuts.jpg

4.3LXJ
01-18-2011, 09:37 AM
:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: Good one

Punisher
01-18-2011, 09:48 AM
yup here they are

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/msmoorenburg/nuts.jpg

I like that!! what size nuts are they...(I think I should have not ask):smiley-laughing021:

msmoorenburg
01-18-2011, 10:02 AM
I like that!! what size nuts are they...(I think I should have not ask):smiley-laughing021:

Jim???????? :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

steph74
01-18-2011, 12:09 PM

Oh this is soooooo wrong :stars:....

for some reason I have a hard time showing my privates to another guy.....just not my cup of tea ;)

Mudderoy
01-18-2011, 12:16 PM

for some reason I have a hard time showing my privates to another guy.....just not my cup of tea ;)

I went from a class of nine students in elementary to 6 classes of 30+ students. I never exposed myself in underwear much less my complete nakedness! Gym in junior high was horrible, and of course you couldn't complain or show anything resembling fear or you would be devoured emotionally from the kids around you.

Yeah being a kid is pretty fun. :stars:

Mudderoy
01-18-2011, 12:23 PM

Oh and no matter how inviting it may look never never dip your privates in a cup of tea. Trust me. :pee:

steph74
01-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Oh well I have to confess that in France i was part of a student group (national association kind of) that was living by this motto Sing Sex and drink ....

So I have seen my share of balls and other thinks that now I wish i had not seen before....

One of the popular thing to do (and you would get a special award pin for that) was to dip your private in a beer before drinking... there was a number attached to that pin. Attached on the bottom would the the # of different people that dip in that cup before you drink.... attached on the top, the # was the # of people that dipped at the same time....

gross... but that is not the worse...

And no, i have never gotten the pin.....

Mudderoy
01-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Oh well I have to confess that in France i was part of a student group (national association kind of) that was living by this motto Sing Sex and drink ....

So I have seen my share of balls and other thinks that now I wish i had not seen before....

One of the popular thing to do (and you would get a special award pin for that) was to dip your private in a beer before drinking... there was a number attached to that pin. Attached on the bottom would the the # of different people that dip in that cup before you drink.... attached on the top, the # was the # of people that dipped at the same time....

Holy crap! I tell a bad joke and learn something because of it! Hey if you have a interesting story about holy crap, wait so I can have time to fully digest your most recent revelation! :rotfl2:

alwaysxj
01-18-2011, 04:55 PM

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::c offee::coffee::coffee: is this the cup of tea.:shocker:
steph I got some beer, come on over.....:happy0180:
:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

alwaysxj
01-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Holy crap! I tell a bad joke and learn something because of it! Hey if you have a interesting story about holy crap, wait so I can have time to fully digest your most recent revelation! :rotfl2:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I was thinking the same thing.

BrianXJ
01-19-2011, 02:54 AM
Where did you guys go wrong?????????????

XJ Rat
01-19-2011, 05:38 AM
And here I thought bikers earning their red wings was gross, but the ball dipping beats that.

Inquiring minds gotta know...was the beer cold?

steph74
01-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Probably not too cold and most likely it was a cup of wine anyway

Mudderoy
01-19-2011, 08:50 AM
Occasionally you run across a thread that you just shake your head and laugh. What great fun.

DETOURS
01-19-2011, 07:36 PM

This............is just wrong and nothing I would ever.......confess to. :headshake:

4.3LXJ
01-19-2011, 07:49 PM

This could get real trendy in the San Francisco area, land of the fruits and nuts.

Punisher
01-19-2011, 08:35 PM
damn, it went from nuts on car to dipping your nuts in tea and beer..... man... lol....

XJ Rat
01-20-2011, 05:36 AM
damn, it went from nuts on car to dipping your nuts in tea and beer..... man... lol....

Yep, interesting bunch of people here. I could tell you some stories, but those skeletons will stay in the closet. I am sure many others on this board can say the same.

Mudderoy
01-20-2011, 10:26 AM
I love how a thread (here) can go from one extreme to another. Great entertainment! :patriot:

steph74
01-20-2011, 10:33 AM
This could get real trendy in the San Francisco area, land of the fruits and nuts.

I don't know about that, as far as I know it is not popular in England....:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

4.3LXJ
01-20-2011, 12:16 PM
I don't know about that, as far as I know it is not popular in England....:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

There is no place like the bay area for stuff like that anywhere in the world as far as I know.:confused:

Weldmen
01-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Well I see um here in Wisconsin all the time. I just laugh shrug it off that they have to make it up some place. Bigger the balls the tiny (er) the dinger..
:rotfl2::smiley-laughing021::pee:

chuck2000xj
01-20-2011, 02:20 PM
This, by far, has to be one of the funniest threads I have ever read. I'm at work trying to contain the laughter. Fortunately, I have my own office so if I need to I can close my door. :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Punisher
01-20-2011, 08:58 PM
This, by far, has to be one of the funniest threads I have ever read. I'm at work trying to contain the laughter. Fortunately, I have my own office so if I need to I can close my door. :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

all I can think of is that movie "soul plane" when the girl told her dad about doing the tea baggin...:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: