PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the Iron Rock Off Road 6" Long arm lift

WhiteKnight2
11-23-2010, 11:41 AM
I am looking to get a lift and i was looking at the iron rock off road 6 inch long arm. Anyone tried it? Let me know how it does...

Mudderoy
11-23-2010, 11:50 AM
I am looking to get a lift and i was looking at the iron rock off road 6 inch long arm. Anyone tried it? Let me know how it does...

I'd like to hear about it too. I was looking at the Rough Country long arm kit for my XJ, until I found out about Ironman4x4fab. You might want to check out there long arms. They are a vendor here, plus I have a set of their upper control arms. Oh and I know they are working on a cross member for a full long arm kit.

:link: (http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/XJ_Inventory.html)

bluedragon436
11-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Well as I said in your intro thread, I do not personally own an IRO setup (wished I did though)... but have gotten to experience the IRO 6" LA setup. I have gotten to drive and ride in a friend of mine's 01' XJ with the IRO 6" LA setup, both on road as well as off road on some pretty decent trails. I was very pleased with the handling on the highway and through town, and was passed pleased with it performance on the trails and its flex capability. I have been contemplating between the IRO LA and Rusty's LA setups when I go to upgrade to a LA setup later down the road, and although there isnt a whole lot out there about the IRO setups, from what I have experienced and what I have been able to find out from other folks that own IRO setups, they are very stout setups, and will most likely have my purchase once the money is available, unless IronMan 4x4 fab gets his crossmember out there... but I still got some time till I am at that point anyways..

WhiteKnight2
11-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Thanks bluedragon for the info.. i am looking to drive it to work daily so on road handling is the issue. I looked at the Rubicon Express 6" LA but the price....WOW!!!