PDA

View Full Version : The most embarrassing thing

Punisher
11-10-2010, 04:56 PM
I want to hear some of the funniest thing anybody has done.. I need a good laugh, So I figured I start this... What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happen to you?

I'm thinking of mine and I'll add to it later so whats your story? :D

Mudderoy
11-10-2010, 08:27 PM
I want to hear some of the funniest thing anybody has done.. I need a good laugh, So I figured I start this... What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happen to you?

I'm thinking of mine and I'll add to it later so whats your story? :D

Everyone is waiting for you to go first. I'm thinking, just so many to choose from... :smiley-laughing021:

steph74
11-10-2010, 08:39 PM
I had a long day and another long ight of work in front of me.... it was after 7pm in the deserted building on a friday nigh.
I put an oversized lab coat, a mop on my head as a wig, safety goggles and a dual filter respirator.
I jumped into my office, holding a lab stool like a machine gun while yelling like an ork to surprise the intern that was already pissed to have to stay late....

the only thing that I heard was "And that would be Stephane...." from my boss and a visiting colleague of her that I was supposed to be introduced to for a prospective job later....

I was embarrassed but in the end it was fun..... (job didn;t work out for other reasons... mainly me coming to the USA for a better job ;))

alwaysxj
11-10-2010, 08:45 PM
well it was prom night.... me and my now wife, went down a dirt road for a little fun. so we get to where we think it is far enough away from the road. Get in the back, drop the tux pants up goes the prom dress ( first move the care seat base for room, we had a kid in high school heins the story) start going at it for a minute or so, to our surprise a spot light shines on the car, oh crap it is the cops..... fling the door open wife jumps off me struggling to pull down her dress that is now over her tataas, I jump out with pants and under wear at my feet. finally we get dressed again. cop comes over and says well I would ask you what you were doing but I think I seen it all, and I mean all..... checks the Id's for warrants checks the car for drugs, while my wife looks at me like she wants to kill me.... everything turns out good, cop says well you can go back to doing what you were doing or go to prom, I don't think anyone else will bother you..... I tried my damndest to get her to go again but it was a hell no. so off to prom we go to get pics dance once and go pick up the daughter..
what a great night....

steph74
11-10-2010, 08:59 PM
oh yeah I can see how it is embarrassing ;)

bigjim350
11-10-2010, 09:05 PM
This was during my street racing days. I'm on rankin rd. which gets very crowded on the weekends. I pull up throw some VHT on the tires, and then do a big nasty burn out. I back up to the start line. I hit the button for the line locks, then rev the motor to about a 2500 rpm launch. The hands come down I release the trans brake, hit the NOS, and go backwards really really fast. I forgot to take it out of reverse. luckly I didn't kill anybody

steph74
11-10-2010, 09:08 PM
I think I am going to enjoy this thread too....
(I like stupid stories sorry)

bigjim350
11-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Oh heck, wait till the weekend and I start drinking. I can go on for hours with stupid stories.

steph74
11-10-2010, 09:19 PM
for some reason I kind of stopped drinking at parties since I moved to UT (if that is not embarrassing lol)

Punisher
11-10-2010, 09:39 PM
This was during my street racing days. I'm on rankin rd. which gets very crowded on the weekends. I pull up throw some VHT on the tires, and then do a big nasty burn out. I back up to the start line. I hit the button for the line locks, then rev the motor to about a 2500 rpm launch. The hands come down I release the trans brake, hit the NOS, and go backwards really really fast. I forgot to take it out of reverse. luckly I didn't kill anybody

LOL.... Now thats some funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smiley-laughing021:

Punisher
11-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Well years ago my (girlgriend) now ex-wife and I was going out to the back roads with a friend of mine to tape drag racing and it was her b-day and we was drinking and BS'in and I've decide to do a burn out and had my buddy oput the camcorder on the road facing the rear of my drag car... (now this is a place where NO car are at, its in the middle of the boon dock at night around 11pm)... Well I did a minute burn out smoke everywhere then I took off went about 1/8 mile down then turned around and headed back, than all of a sudden I see another set of head light pulling up behind my buddy's car and I got out and asked if he was expecting anyone and all of the sudden the blue light started flashing and I looks at my ex and said "Well happy brithday hunny".... well come out the STATE TROOPER!!!! I was like ohhhh Fk me hard!!! and he said well hows the race tonight? and I was like well I lost cause the other guy took off and he was like oh really cause I jusr sitting up the road watching the whole thing and all I saw was you ripping up the county roads... :boohoo:... well he let me go without anything and just told me if I really wanted to burn tires up to just go to a real track....

steph74
11-10-2010, 10:21 PM
you guys get it easy out with the cops lol

Once a couple of friends and I had the formal authorization from a lady cop to finish peeing in a corner street in gainesville FL.... we got away with the excuse that this is something very common in France and we didn;t know it was illegal here.....
For some reason she didn;t want us to turn around and face her until we were done....

4x4Dalton
11-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Well lets see...... Only 1? One day back in my younger days me and some friends were out doin our best to make a minute market run out of beer. We had decided to see who could climb this big ole hill all the way to the top. One after another we all went up and back down in not so pretty ways :smiley-laughing021:. Well I figured WTH I'll give it another shot. I took off runnin made it almost to the top and went to turn around to see the guys and couldnt move. My damn foot had gotten stuck in between 2 small trees.:sad0147: I looked and the others had hit the ground laughin and wouldnt help me. Bunch of :turds: left me up there for a while. Now remember we were not really in the right frame of mind. If I had taken my foot out of my cowboy boot I would gotten out. To this day my bro's still ask me if I wanna go up the hill :mock:

Punisher
11-11-2010, 06:55 AM
Well lets see...... Only 1? One day back in my younger days me and some friends were out doin our best to make a minute market run out of beer. We had decided to see who could climb this big ole hill all the way to the top. One after another we all went up and back down in not so pretty ways :smiley-laughing021:. Well I figured WTH I'll give it another shot. I took off runnin made it almost to the top and went to turn around to see the guys and couldnt move. My damn foot had gotten stuck in between 2 small trees.:sad0147: I looked and the others had hit the ground laughin and wouldnt help me. Bunch of :turds: left me up there for a while. Now remember we were not really in the right frame of mind. If I had taken my foot out of my cowboy boot I would gotten out. To this day my bro's still ask me if I wanna go up the hill :mock:

want to go back up the hill? I got my :camera: :popcorn:

:smiley-laughing021:

Punisher
11-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Well about 7 years ago when jobs was good I was a plumber... My buddy and I worked together and we had to go to this one site to install sewer pipe to the main tap by the road and this was in the middle of no where and its all sandy and you know when you dig a 8 feet hole thesand just rolls back in so it was a tough day... So anyways we finally got the hole dug out and I jump down there to hook up the tap while my friend use metal reebars to stake up some caution tape and I got the pipe all done it was a bitch to get out of the hole so my buddy had this bright IDEA the run the backhoe down and ill just hang on it and he'll pull me out.... well he did a good job til he got me over the stack and all of a sudden he jerked the machine and I slipped off and landed on the medal stake and lucky enough it caught my shorts and ripped a big hole on the back and also ripped my boxers got a little scrape oh my leg but not a big thing... so I had to work the rest of the day with my *** showing cause I didnt bring my wallet as I forgot it in my car thats at work's office otherwise I would just got some new pair... but when I think of it now I was pretty lucky that I didnt land on it the wrong way otherwise I would have been killed it was a stupid thing to do but I'm glad it didnt....

Mudderoy
11-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Well not the most embarrassing thing for me, but maybe for the other guy...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_b0ViaGso2Ko/TNwEqnCNQrI/AAAAAAAAAgY/Tkd0vIXJNS4/s800/2010-11-10%2014.11.24.jpg

Then when I came back out...
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_b0ViaGso2Ko/TNsE_wiAFxI/AAAAAAAAAf8/nzWKDo-Uwc8/s800/2010-11-10%2014.46.39.jpg

DETOURS
11-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Fake hood scoops are as bad as the time I did a 'chubby'.........hey, she got me liquorded up.........it was life changing.

Punisher
11-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Well not the most embarrassing thing for me, but maybe for the other guy...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_b0ViaGso2Ko/TNwEqnCNQrI/AAAAAAAAAgY/Tkd0vIXJNS4/s800/2010-11-10%2014.11.24.jpg

Then when I came back out...
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_b0ViaGso2Ko/TNsE_wiAFxI/AAAAAAAAAf8/nzWKDo-Uwc8/s800/2010-11-10%2014.46.39.jpg

Where did ya get that scoop at? I like to have one of them..

Mudderoy
11-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Where did ya get that scoop at? I like to have one of them..

I'll have to find the post. It's part of my attempt to get the running hot on the highway problem solved.

Punisher
11-12-2010, 10:18 PM
I'll have to find the post. It's part of my attempt to get the running hot on the highway problem solved.

Are you still having problem running hot!?

Mudderoy
11-13-2010, 02:27 AM
Are you still having problem running hot!?

Only on the highway, but yes.

Punisher
11-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Only on the highway, but yes.

HIGHWAYS!!?? hell I could understand if it was in town but highway?

Mudderoy
11-14-2010, 07:33 AM
HIGHWAYS!!?? hell I could understand if it was in town but highway?

Yep highway, anything 65+ for more than a few minutes. Runs hot, heat creep.

Punisher
11-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Yep highway, anything 65+ for more than a few minutes. Runs hot, heat creep.

65+ huh? Now that you mention that I had a friend with that problem but I'm trying to remember what it was he did to fixed it...

steph74
01-26-2011, 09:39 AM
I am digging this out again.... it was funny
During my PhD defense, I was very nervous (in France it is a fail / pass 1h presentation of 4 years of research followed by a 1-3h interrogation by a jury)... so my whole family is here sitting on the first rank and watching me... I happen to have a slight runny nose.... my Mom interrupted me in the presentation to give me a tissue so that I could blow....

Jamie Lynn
01-26-2011, 05:10 PM
:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: Oh my..I would have died from laughing...lol..good one

LizardRunner
01-27-2011, 08:57 AM
this one is mild but I'll tell on my self anyway. I was in college and jogging my five miles around the campus at 11pm. I'm on this nice, light poled, straight path and a chick I had been interested in comes running by the other way, waved to me and said hi. I turned my upper body to say hi back and slammed into a light pole so hard it threw me back about four feet. She came back to see if I was ok and as she helped back to my feet, the light pole creaked and fell to the ground. She looked at me as my red face was spreading clear to my toes and says, "are you sure you didn't break anything else?"

Firemanray
01-27-2011, 11:42 AM
this one is mild but I'll tell on my self anyway. I was in college and jogging my five miles around the campus at 11pm. I'm on this nice, light poled, straight path and a chick I had been interested in comes running by the other way, waved to me and said hi. I turned my upper body to say hi back and slammed into a light pole so hard it threw me back about four feet. She came back to see if I was ok and as she helped back to my feet, the light pole creaked and fell to the ground. She looked at me as my red face was spreading clear to my toes and says, "are you sure you didn't break anything else?"

So how did the rest of the story turn out???

Punisher
01-27-2011, 12:43 PM

Yeah?....How DID it come out?... did you 2 started dating or sumin? :popcorn:

Jamie Lynn
01-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Yeah..you can't just leave us hanging..you have to give ALL the details to it..lol.

LizardRunner
01-27-2011, 03:56 PM
well ok, the details are, I didn't get busted up like I probably should have. We did not hook up in any way, guess she didn't feel that sorry for me. LOL

Firemanray
01-27-2011, 05:15 PM
well ok, the details are, I didn't get busted up like I probably should have. We did not hook up in any way, guess she didn't feel that sorry for me. LOL

Awe man..... you coulda' made a great story out of that. Now we're all disapointed.:(

Jamie Lynn
01-27-2011, 05:23 PM

Crappy ending..boo :thumbdown: It should have gone way different..lets try an alternative ending..so now you have to give us the ending you wish would have happened..lol.

ice_cold
01-27-2011, 06:16 PM
Crappy ending..boo :thumbdown: It should have gone way different..lets try an alternative ending..so now you have to give us the ending you wish would have happened..lol.

She took him home and "kissed" all his boo boos.......

LizardRunner
01-28-2011, 09:37 AM
well the perfect ending I suppose would be. She helped me up, dusted me off and took me home where she nursed me back to good health, became my main squeeze and went to monaco with me where I won my first Grandprix, beating out my cousin in his tyrell with my Lotus JPS by a lap. With her at my side I just couldn't loose and my mentor, Jochen Rent, was best man at the wedding, he survived the crash on sept. 5 that year (my birthday) and helped me win two F-1 championships in a row. yeah that would have been the perfect ending yessir and mam.

Jamie Lynn
01-29-2011, 02:01 AM
well the perfect ending I suppose would be. She helped me up, dusted me off and took me home where she nursed me back to good health, became my main squeeze and went to monaco with me where I won my first Grandprix, beating out my cousin in his tyrell with my Lotus JPS by a lap. With her at my side I just couldn't loose and my mentor, Jochen Rent, was best man at the wedding, he survived the crash on sept. 5 that year (my birthday) and helped me win two F-1 championships in a row. yeah that would have been the perfect ending yessir and mam.

Much better..lol

Jamie Lynn
01-29-2011, 02:01 AM
She took him home and "kissed" all his boo boos.......

but you forgot to add..she mad a few new boo boos too..lol.:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Switch_knuckles
02-06-2011, 02:29 AM
A few friend and I were drinkin, when we decided to take out the boat. All was good then we decided it would be fun to go tubin. So after a few more beers it was my turn. All was good until I decided to stand up on the tube as my buddy was making the sharpest turn he could. I went skipping across the water like a ragdoll. After they fished me out of the water all I could think of was "Damn did anyone get that on video and we got any beer left? I didn't know at the time that I had a broken arm, a broken toe, and a concussion.

Punisher
02-06-2011, 04:19 PM
A few friend and I were drinkin, when we decided to take out the boat. All was good then we decided it would be fun to go tubin. So after a few more beers it was my turn. All was good until I decided to stand up on the tube as my buddy was making the sharpest turn he could. I went skipping across the water like a ragdoll. After they fished me out of the water all I could think of was "Damn did anyone get that on video and we got any beer left? I didn't know at the time that I had a broken arm, a broken toe, and a concussion.

:stars: well duh ya think? :smiley-laughing021:

Switch_knuckles
02-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Or there was the time I climbed out of the pool and looked back to see my suit in the water. I knew I should have tied them.

DETOURS
02-06-2011, 05:47 PM
I met my last wife in a Dairy Queen parking lot........
I took a picture of her and feel in love............

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/corncrawler/18023Cellphone.jpg

She's the one with the white panties........
I've been embaressed ever since.......
It was fun for awhile, but...........................even with a brass pole installed in our living room, I could'nt keep her home................oh well...:boohoo: