PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food Screw Ups!

Mudderoy
11-01-2010, 09:55 AM
I know it's almost an oxymoron...

So this isn't the first time under age, under paid, minimum wage lackeys have messed up my fast food order, but this time I had a camera and thought about taking a picture of it! :camera:

Jack In The Box - Sourdough Jack
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_b0ViaGso2Ko/TM7Rmy026nI/AAAAAAAAAfU/RUJWUI9P6RU/s912/2010-10-31%2015.01.29.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_b0ViaGso2Ko/TM7Rrt6vfHI/AAAAAAAAAfY/YchTYIi_5wQ/s912/2010-10-31%2015.01.20.jpg

I'm pretty sure there was some sort of "3 point" shot going on when they bagged my order.

Melissa
11-01-2010, 10:20 AM
yumm, that looks good right now muddy.

At least you have a fast food restaurant to screw up your orders, the only thing around here that is kind of fast food is the pizza place and they suck :thumbdown: otherwise I have to go 40 miles to get fast food :shocker:

the good part..........it does keep my waistline down eating at home :thumbsup:

4.3LXJ
11-01-2010, 10:21 AM
You have to have a little fun on the job at those places Muddy. Makes it bearable

DETOURS
11-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Fast food rarely looks like the picture on the menu......:headshake:

XJ4IV
11-01-2010, 11:50 AM
I saw a fast food picture and reality thread once I wish I could find it... it was hilarious to see the differences most were McDonalds though

XJ4IV
11-01-2010, 12:07 PM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_9F9_RUESS2E/THuoY-D3sHI/AAAAAAAADhI/yskj9wHXm_c/s800/fastfoods-ads-vs-reality-bigmac.jpg

http://www.boredpanda.com/fast-food-ads-vs-reality/

Jamie Lynn
11-01-2010, 07:40 PM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_9F9_RUESS2E/THuoY-D3sHI/AAAAAAAADhI/yskj9wHXm_c/s800/fastfoods-ads-vs-reality-bigmac.jpg

http://www.boredpanda.com/fast-food-ads-vs-reality/

Yeah, that is right on..lol.

cantab27
11-01-2010, 09:34 PM
I know it's almost an oxymoron...

So this isn't the first time under age, under paid, minimum wage lackeys have messed up my fast food order, but this time I had a camera and thought about taking a picture of it! :camera:

Jack In The Box - Sourdough Jack
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_b0ViaGso2Ko/TM7Rmy026nI/AAAAAAAAAfU/RUJWUI9P6RU/s912/2010-10-31%2015.01.29.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_b0ViaGso2Ko/TM7Rrt6vfHI/AAAAAAAAAfY/YchTYIi_5wQ/s912/2010-10-31%2015.01.20.jpg

I'm pretty sure there was some sort of "3 point" shot going on when they bagged my order.

serously muddie :wtf: is that ......

rguignard
11-02-2010, 08:40 AM
serously muddie :wtf: is that ......

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

ice_cold
11-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Its one of those 'merican foods. ;)

Mudderoy
11-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Its one of those 'merican foods. ;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fk1wl7rssIA/SLsYv9zV_5I/AAAAAAAAGwU/jstdJFYeUf4/s400/JACKSOUR.jpg

ice_cold
11-02-2010, 09:49 AM
Does look good though...never been to a Jack in the Box

Mudderoy
11-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Does look good though...never been to a Jack in the Box

I don't get them very often, but I'd say it's my fav there. Their tacos are strange for tacos, but still good, and 50 cents each!

Their mini-burgers are very good. I tried the Burger King and Jack In The Box mini-burgers and the difference was uneatable to tasty!

Not a big burger person any longer, unless it's Red Robin.

Melissa
11-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Not a big burger person any longer, unless it's Red Robin.

Why not a big burger fan anymore Muddy?? :popcorn:

I have always wanted to try Carl's Jr

Everytime I see their commercials, it just makes me friggin hungry, and I don't care what time of day or night it is, I still get hungry

Mudderoy
11-02-2010, 11:20 AM

Everytime I see their commercials, it just makes me friggin hungry, and I don't care what time of day or night it is, I still get hungry

I've just had enough hamburgers. Fuddruckers, Red Robin, Willys Icehouse have amazingly good burgers. High end burgers.

Melissa
11-02-2010, 11:35 AM
I've just had enough hamburgers. Fuddruckers, Red Robin, Willys Icehouse have amazingly good burgers. High end burgers.

Fuddruckers just opened up in Hermiston, I was thinking about trying it. Now I just might have to, never had a high end burger :rotfl2:

Mudderoy
11-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Fuddruckers just opened up in Hermiston, I was thinking about trying it. Now I just might have to, never had a high end burger :rotfl2:

What-a-burger and Sonic are good. Fuddruckers is much better, Red Robin and Willy's Icehouse made some sort of deal with the devil! :drool:

cantab27
11-02-2010, 11:57 AM
looks like road kill,,, give me a steak and cheese pie any day ....

ice_cold
11-02-2010, 12:22 PM

Your going to loose them with that one...:smiley-laughing021:

Jamie Lynn
11-02-2010, 12:53 PM

U agree with you on that one....mmm...steak

xj4life2
11-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Call it what you want as long as its Beef I'll eat it !!! As for fast food places I just close my eyes when I at them, I will agree Red Robin is the bomb but the closest one is 50+ miles away. I wont eat at Mc Donalds , just don't do it. We have a place here in town called noby's (Spelling) it is the best bar none !!! but there about $6.50 for a burger but worth every dime

Mudderoy
11-02-2010, 02:09 PM
Call it what you want as long as its Beef I'll eat it !!! As for fast food places I just close my eyes when I at them, I will agree Red Robin is the bomb but the closest one is 50+ miles away. I wont eat at Mc Donalds , just don't do it. We have a place here in town called noby's (Spelling) it is the best bar none !!! but there about $6.50 for a burger but worth every dime

Years ago in the town I grew up in there was a private burger joint that was in an old WhatABuger place. I mean the ones that were in the shape of a "A". Anyway their hamburgers were double meat and huge. Their homemade onion rings were amazing! I've never had anything like them before or since. Those onion rings were so potentate I could smell them when I peed :pee: a hour hours after eating them! I'm pretty sure they were radioactive or something!

XJ4IV
11-02-2010, 09:20 PM

most the folks out here dont know what carls junior is... Texans they are coming slowly but surely CJ's burgers are pretty dang good ESPECIALLY if you like "garbage burgers"
meaning TONS of ingredients and mass quantity

XJ4IV
11-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Oh and for you west coast folks... honestly there is NO fast food burger like a Whataburger... I know I know what kinda of name is that... and honestly it took me YEARS to finally break down and actually eat one of these burgers because I USED to base things on the cover... these burgers come in a yellow wrapper and the store is usually lit with yellow flourescent lights... really NOT an attractive vibe but at three a.m. I gave it a whirls and DAMN it was the best fast food burger Ive had, Also SONIC has great burgers as well and about ANY ingredient you could want to put on a burger.

cantab27
11-02-2010, 10:56 PM
take one of these

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr52/cantab27/2094897649_5a22ff9c7c.jpg

add a bit of this

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr52/cantab27/tomsauce560p.jpg

followed by one or two of these

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr52/cantab27/6x5box-big.jpg

and wash it all down with a nice cold

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr52/cantab27/9315596001265.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

this has been known to cure hangovers .....:thumbsup: :smiley-laughing021:

good old kiwi tucker ...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

ice_cold
11-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Damn..Steak and cheese pie, ketchup and sweets! With iced coffee!
Wonder if I can get the wife to make some pies?

Mudderoy
11-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Damn..Steak and cheese pie, ketchup and sweets! With iced coffee!
Wonder if I can get the wife to make some pies?

Thats like Chicken Pot Pie but with the good stuff in there!

xj4life2
11-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Your steak and cheese pie looks like what we call Pasties (north East US.) they are goooood !! My wife is from Michigan so I get the home made version !!

ice_cold
11-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Thought "Pasties" were what burlesque dancers wore?

4.3LXJ
11-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Your steak and cheese pie looks like what we call Pasties (north East US.) they are goooood !! My wife is from Michigan so I get the home made version !!

Hey Mark, ever been up to Grass Valley for the Pasties during Cornish Days?

prerunner1982
11-04-2010, 02:30 PM
The "A" frame buildings were Weinersnitchels...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS88x2N2fuTQSnaRfOHm88crD_tIlVW4 W59h54t7ONcdG84u-U&t=1&usg=__K3wg8JFSIeecUqq78ybdMArmS30=

Mudderoy
11-04-2010, 02:54 PM
The "A" frame buildings were Weinersnitchels...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS88x2N2fuTQSnaRfOHm88crD_tIlVW4 W59h54t7ONcdG84u-U&t=1&usg=__K3wg8JFSIeecUqq78ybdMArmS30=

We had one of those too, but it was further down the highway.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/29/61961915_716ec6e808.jpg

bluedragon436
11-04-2010, 05:28 PM
MMMM... I would eat the hell out of that sandwich Muddy... feel free to pack it up and send it to me... I don't care if it looks like someone ran the bastard over with a Super Swamper... I would love to have a nice greasy fast food burger right now...

Mudderoy
11-04-2010, 07:02 PM
MMMM... I would eat the hell out of that sandwich Muddy... feel free to pack it up and send it to me... I don't care if it looks like someone ran the bastard over with a Super Swamper... I would love to have a nice greasy fast food burger right now...

Oh I ate it. It was fine, you just have to wonder what the hell goes on for something to wind up looking like that. It was hard to capture tha carnage in the stills.

bluedragon436
11-04-2010, 07:28 PM
I saw what you were going for with the pics... I used to work at good old McDonalds... I have seen some rough stuff heading down the line getting ready to be put in a bag... I grabbed them as much as I could to fix them... that is called shitty customer service.. and on top of that... I mean if you wouldn't like to eat it, why would you think someone else would... and on top of that.. it makes that particular store look that bad... some people's kids...

Jamie Lynn
11-05-2010, 04:38 AM
I saw what you were going for with the pics... I used to work at good old McDonalds... I have seen some rough stuff heading down the line getting ready to be put in a bag... I grabbed them as much as I could to fix them... that is called shitty customer service.. and on top of that... I mean if you wouldn't like to eat it, why would you think someone else would... and on top of that.. it makes that particular store look that bad... some people's kids...

Lol...yeah..I have never worked fast food..I don't think I could handle the smell of grease all day..but I know when I worked at a country club here..If we ever plated something that looked that bad..my boss would have killed us all in the cooler...Anyway, what is it with kids these days not taking pride in their work?

ice_cold
11-05-2010, 08:57 AM
Its simple, If it doesn't work out they can just change jobs.
I look around a lot of shops and places, the younger people just dont stay. If you criticize them, they just get up and leave. I have had guys who we have asked to clean up or put more effort into something, they go for coffee and never come back!
Up here I figure school and home are to point your finger at. If you dont do well in school, they wont hold you back a grade, they push you on. They dont want to upset their self esteem. Thing is then they get into the working world, and they figure that, well if this doesn't work, I can move on and up any ways. The real world escapes them, big time. I have a 17 year old step son thats proof of how the system is messed....hes waiting for the "perfect" job, but will not get a job till he finds it...what happened to working up the ladder.

Mudderoy
11-05-2010, 09:17 AM
I look around a lot of shops and places, the younger people just dont stay. If you criticize them, they just get up and leave. I have had guys who we have asked to clean up or put more effort into something, they go for coffee and never come back!
Up here I figure school and home are to point your finger at. If you dont do well in school, they wont hold you back a grade, they push you on. They dont want to upset their self esteem. Thing is then they get into the working world, and they figure that, well if this doesn't work, I can move on and up any ways. The real world escapes them, big time. I have a 17 year old step son thats proof of how the system is messed....hes waiting for the "perfect" job, but will not get a job till he finds it...what happened to working up the ladder.

I doubt I would be any different if I had just enough money in the bank where I had plenty of time to find another job. Kind of makes you wonder how people will act if they know the government is there to keep them floating doesn't it?

ice_cold
11-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Thats just it...society has turned into the "me, me" society. I look out for myself and no one else. Its just, the kids dont take responsibility, because there are to many "plans" in the system to keep them afloat.
Heck my son just figured out that, he has to work for at least a year to be eligible for EI. He thinks thats not fair. Lets see I pay into EI, so if I should lose my job I have some money coming in while looking for a new one. I have been paying in for 34 years and never put in a claim. He figures he should get EI, even though he has not work a day.
As to money in the bank, he hits up his Bio father, and the idiot gives it to him.
If the "2012" prophecy ever came to fruition, many a "younger" generation will be totally screwed...myself...I am moving to the mountain and becoming independent.

Rant over...lol

Mudderoy
11-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Thats just it...society has turned into the "me, me" society. I look out for myself and no one else. Its just, the kids dont take responsibility, because there are to many "plans" in the system to keep them afloat.
Heck my son just figured out that, he has to work for at least a year to be eligible for EI. He thinks thats not fair. Lets see I pay into EI, so if I should lose my job I have some money coming in while looking for a new one. I have been paying in for 34 years and never put in a claim. He figures he should get EI, even though he has not work a day.
As to money in the bank, he hits up his Bio father, and the idiot gives it to him.
If the "2012" prophecy ever came to fruition, many a "younger" generation will be totally screwed...myself...I am moving to the mountain and becoming independent.

Rant over...lol

The nice thing is we do bounce back! Very few people will just roll over and die.

Jamie Lynn
11-05-2010, 01:28 PM

Rant over...lol

I know that when I was growing up..my brothers and I didn't have it easy. Our summers were filled with planting and weeding an acre plus garden on our hands and knees, going and picking fruit and vegetables so that we could freeze and can it for the winter, chopping up wood and stacking it plus taking care of animals..We were never handed money..if we wanted money..we had to explain why we wanted it and what exactly it was going towards.

When I was in high school, I worked 2 part time jobs plus did my school work and still managed to get on Honor Roll..(my parents weren't happy about me working that much but because it didn't affect my grades, they let it go...sorta) I don't know what went wrong with my generation..I mean, I see kids from high school all the time not working or living off of their parents, significant others and the system..it makes me sick..and there isn't a darn thing wrong with them..other then they are lazy.

And if the 2012 prophecy comes true..I'm set..I have my own little spot in the mountains that I will live in and will live off the land..just like I was taught as a child by my parents and grandparents. Ok..now my rant is done..sorry.

ice_cold
11-05-2010, 02:23 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4.3LXJ
11-05-2010, 03:25 PM

That business with the schools can be laid at the feet of government funding. You don't get paid for kids who flunk, so you pass them. Not like when we were kids.

4.3LXJ
11-05-2010, 03:29 PM
I know that when I was growing up..my brothers and I didn't have it easy. Our summers were filled with planting and weeding an acre plus garden on our hands and knees, going and picking fruit and vegetables so that we could freeze and can it for the winter, chopping up wood and stacking it plus taking care of animals..We were never handed money..if we wanted money..we had to explain why we wanted it and what exactly it was going towards.

When I was in high school, I worked 2 part time jobs plus did my school work and still managed to get on Honor Roll..(my parents weren't happy about me working that much but because it didn't affect my grades, they let it go...sorta) I don't know what went wrong with my generation..I mean, I see kids from high school all the time not working or living off of their parents, significant others and the system..it makes me sick..and there isn't a darn thing wrong with them..other then they are lazy.

And if the 2012 prophecy comes true..I'm set..I have my own little spot in the mountains that I will live in and will live off the land..just like I was taught as a child by my parents and grandparents. Ok..now my rant is done..sorry.

Let's see, walking to school in the snow, up hill both ways ... :D

Well, it was only a block and level ground. But it was in the snow.

I had to work as a kid too. I got paid for it, but that was only because Dad didn't want to pay someone else much more to do it. Started painting the house every year at age 11. Big job then. I can do it in a day now. And shoveling all the snow, taking care of the fire wood etc. Now if a kid can't have all his electronic toys, he is lost and too fat to move by age 12.

Worked my way through college too. No help from Mom and Dad there either.

cantab27
11-05-2010, 04:51 PM
worlds way to pc now .... that don't help ...... when i was a kid i had to cut holes in me shorts pockets so i had something to play with ....

Jamie Lynn
11-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Let's see, walking to school in the snow, up hill both ways ... :D

Well, it was only a block and level ground. But it was in the snow.

I had to work as a kid too. I got paid for it, but that was only because Dad didn't want to pay someone else much more to do it. Started painting the house every year at age 11. Big job then. I can do it in a day now. And shoveling all the snow, taking care of the fire wood etc. Now if a kid can't have all his electronic toys, he is lost and too fat to move by age 12.

Worked my way through college too. No help from Mom and Dad there either.

I remember days like that..I use to work during the summer times with my step-dad when he had his own business painting and paper hanging..trust me..my brothers were way to busy playing stupid video games to even be bothered. It sucks for them now cuz when they need stuff done who do you think they call?...lol

Jamie Lynn
11-05-2010, 05:05 PM
worlds way to pc now .... that don't help ...... when i was a kid i had to cut holes in me shorts pockets so i had something to play with ....

If I would have cut holes in any of my clothes..my a$$ would have had a new one from getting disciplined..lol..I stuck to mud, sticks and pots and pans...lol

ice_cold
11-05-2010, 05:38 PM
I remember days like that..I use to work during the summer times with my step-dad when he had his own business painting and paper hanging..trust me..my brothers were way to busy playing stupid video games to even be bothered. It sucks for them now cuz when they need stuff done who do you think they call?...lol

Same here, I remember my first car. Asked Dad for help, he sat there and gave directions..was pissed off at the time...but now I see what he was up to...from that I have become a bit of a Jack of all trades, master of none...

Jamie Lynn
11-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Same here, I remember my first car. Asked Dad for help, he sat there and gave directions..was pissed off at the time...but now I see what he was up to...from that I have become a bit of a Jack of all trades, master of none...

Yeah, my Dad did buy me a car for my 16th birthday (it was a 78 sunbird and only cost $50.00) he had me that whole summer tearing it apart till we could get it to run..and by "we" I mean..me doing it while he sat on a lawn chair drinking beer instructing me..lol. Gotta love my dad..always said " I don't want you to have to depend on a man cuz I'm not gonna be around forever, ya know."

4.3LXJ
11-05-2010, 08:40 PM

You got that wrong Jamie. It is 'Jack of all trades, master of SOME'

ice_cold
11-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Nope, have not mastered anything...but real good at a lot of things

Jamie Lynn
11-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Meh..I'm pretty good at some stuff and other stuff I have mastered...lol.

bluedragon436
11-06-2010, 04:33 PM
That's what she said... oh wait she did say it.... LOL...

toebee97
11-06-2010, 04:37 PM
I never complain about my fast food, because then I can't go there anymore unless I want a spit-burger! :smiley-laughing021:

yumm, that looks good right now muddy.

At least you have a fast food restaurant to screw up your orders, the only thing around here that is kind of fast food is the pizza place and they suck :thumbdown: otherwise I have to go 40 miles to get fast food :shocker:

the good part..........it does keep my waistline down eating at home :thumbsup:
Where do you have to drive for fast food, Hermiston? Even there, there isn't much.

4.3LXJ
11-06-2010, 04:40 PM
She might find a greasy burger in Umatilla. Then there is pizza at the strip joint :D

toebee97
11-06-2010, 04:45 PM
She might find a greasy burger in Umatilla. Then there is pizza at the strip joint :D
Wow, I haven't been to Umatilla in years... They actually have a strip club there?!:rotfl:

bluedragon436
11-06-2010, 04:57 PM
What's wrong with Pizza @ a strip joint???

toebee97
11-06-2010, 05:46 PM
What's wrong with Pizza @ a strip joint???
Lol I guess I'm more of a prime rib at a strip joint kinda guy. :D

Your new avatar is awesome by the way.

4.3LXJ
11-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Wow, I haven't been to Umatilla in years... They actually have a strip club there?!:rotfl:

Yup. One side is pizza, the other is a strip joint. A place for a real unique dinner date. :D

Jamie Lynn
11-06-2010, 07:20 PM
That's what she said... oh wait she did say it.... LOL...

Lol..yes I did.

Jamie Lynn
11-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Yup. One side is pizza, the other is a strip joint. A place for a real unique dinner date. :D

:rotfl2::rotfl2: That would be a rather unique dinner date..lol