PDA

View Full Version : Job Application

BlueXJ
10-31-2010, 09:42 AM
This is a real job application submitted to a McDonald's in Florida. He was hired for his sense of humor, and honesty.

NAME: Greg Bulmash.

SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

SIGN HERE: Aries

steph74
10-31-2010, 10:00 AM
That is funny.... if it is true it is even more funny ;)

bluedragon436
10-31-2010, 11:42 AM
I should try filling out an application just like that... just to see the look on the managers face as he/she reviews it... even if I wasn't really trying to get a job there in the first place... just for the look would be worth it to me...

Jamie Lynn
10-31-2010, 11:52 AM
I should try filling out an application just like that... just to see the look on the managers face as he/she reviews it... even if I wasn't really trying to get a job there in the first place... just for the look would be worth it to me...

Agreed but I would be laughing the whole time I was filling it out and when they were reviewing it...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

bluedragon436
10-31-2010, 12:18 PM
Oh I didn't say it would be easy for me not too.. I can't cover up a smile for s**t when I am trying to pull someones chain...

Jamie Lynn
10-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Oh I didn't say it would be easy for me not too.. I can't cover up a smile for s**t when I am trying to pull someones chain...

Me either...I'm horrible at acting..lol..I would still love to see someone's reaction to that one..it would be priceless.

application - $1.00
Time to fill it out- 45 mins
Look on managers face while reading- Priceless

lol

bluedragon436
10-31-2010, 02:22 PM
^^ Hells yes!!!

ice_cold
10-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Keeping a straight face is easy. I love pulling stuff on people...thing is my wife says that if you know me...look for a mischievous twinkle in my eyes...no idea what shes talking about...

Buts its Halloween!!!! Get to scare the crap out of people tonight...swwweeetttt
muhahahaha

4x4Dalton
10-31-2010, 02:45 PM
I filled out one one time and where it asks for state I wrote ...of confusion. Woman didnt seem to see the humor in that :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: This one though has got to be the best one I have ever seen.

Jamie Lynn
11-01-2010, 12:59 AM
^^ Hells yes!!!

I know..lol.:shocker:

Jamie Lynn
11-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Keeping a straight face is easy. I love pulling stuff on people...thing is my wife says that if you know me...look for a mischievous twinkle in my eyes...no idea what shes talking about...

Buts its Halloween!!!! Get to scare the crap out of people tonight...swwweeetttt
muhahahaha

Yeah, I get a look too..lol..except its more of a evil smile lol.

Jamie Lynn
11-01-2010, 01:00 AM
I filled out one one time and where it asks for state I wrote ...of confusion. Woman didnt seem to see the humor in that :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: This one though has got to be the best one I have ever seen.

I would have died laughing had I been reading it..lol.