PDA

View Full Version : For my 100th post

bigjim350
10-20-2010, 10:58 PM
For my 100th post, I want to thank Tony for building and running a great website that makes me feel very welcome. One of these days when i'm not so broke I will joyfully make a donation. This site as never made me feel unwelcomed. The mods on this site were also chosen very well, because the only badmouthing is about other sites. As long as this site is going, it will always be my homepage no matter what I own. And I where my xjtalk sticker with pride.

Punisher
10-20-2010, 11:15 PM
For my 100th post, I want to thank Tony for building and running a great website that makes me feel very welcome. One of these days when i'm not so broke I will joyfully make a donation. This site as never made me feel unwelcomed. The mods on this site were also chosen very well, because the only badmouthing is about other sites. As long as this site is going, it will always be my homepage no matter what I own. And I where my xjtalk sticker with pride.

Congrat on the 100th post bigjim350 and we are glad your a member with us... :thumbsup:
I also like to take the time to say Thanks Tony for all you do to make this site a great site... And for all you guys and gals that give us advice and infor on anything we need help with is a big PLUS.. This is the best place I've been a member of... And I also have this as my home page :thumbsup:
And one day I hope to travel around and meet up with some of ya'll

4.3LXJ
10-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Thanks Jim on behalf of Tony and the other Mods. We aim to please. No matter what you own, you can hang here. We have a few non XYZJs on here already. Check them out.

http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=3030

http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=3180

Mudderoy
10-21-2010, 07:15 AM

Thanks BigJim. It's great to hear we are doing a good job. No donations are ever necessary. This isn't one of those deals where we say donation and we somehow expect people to cough up money. My goal was to have a free site for members I just couldn't afford to keep buying stickers, which was my intent. This economy has us all down.

Mudderoy
10-21-2010, 07:16 AM
Congrat on the 100th post bigjim350 and we are glad your a member with us... :thumbsup:
I also like to take the time to say Thanks Tony for all you do to make this site a great site... And for all you guys and gals that give us advice and infor on anything we need help with is a big PLUS.. This is the best place I've been a member of... And I also have this as my home page :thumbsup:
And one day I hope to travel around and meet up with some of ya'll

Well you were gone for a long time and we missed you!

DETOURS
10-21-2010, 06:21 PM
I'll offer Tony a 'Job well done' thus far.........I remember the day he had the thought of starting the forum, along with the conversation......:cool:
Alomg with that, congrats on your 100th post.

DeftwillP
10-21-2010, 09:13 PM
This board sucks.

:tongue0002::rotfl2::thumbsup:

toebee97
10-21-2010, 10:09 PM
This board sucks.

:tongue0002::rotfl2::thumbsup:
:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: