PDA

View Full Version : Top Five Cars Most Likely To Get A Ticket

Punisher
10-15-2010, 11:40 PM
I found this on the e-news and I think its pretty funny that girls are a bad drivers behind the wheel...

Mercedes-Benz SL-Clas
Segment: Convertible
Times more likely to get a ticket: 4
Violations per 100,000 miles driven, as a percentage of average: 404%
Gender breakdown of drivers: 41% male, 59% female
Average driver age: 53

Toyota Camry
Segment: Coupe
Times more likely to get a ticket: 3.5
Violations per 100,000 miles driven, as a percentage of average: 349%
Gender breakdown of drivers: 38% male, 62% female
Average driver age: 50

Scion tC
Segment: Coupe
Times more likely to get a ticket: 3.4
Violations per 100,000 miles driven, as a percentage of average: 343%
Gender breakdown of drivers: 39% male, 61% female
Average driver age: 30

Hummer H2
Segment: SUV
Times more likely to get a ticket: 2.9
Violations per 100,000 miles driven, as a percentage of average: 292%
Gender breakdown of drivers: 73% male, 27% female
Average driver age: 46

Scion xB
Segment: Hatchback
Times more likely to get a ticket: 2.7
Violations per 100,000 miles driven, as a percentage of average: 270%
Gender breakdown of drivers: 40% male, 60% female
Average driver age: 37

JENSSEN
10-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Anything I drive generally will buck the trend,.. I have had more tickets than I even care to talk about,..

bluedragon436
10-18-2010, 11:49 AM
I manage to get pulled over for the dumb s**t... and some of the oddest hours... My wife on the other hand.... she gets pulled over and gets tickets all the time.. matter of fact just got one last week for over $100.... talk about pissed...

Mudderoy
10-18-2010, 12:20 PM
I manage to get pulled over for the dumb s**t... and some of the oddest hours... My wife on the other hand.... she gets pulled over and gets tickets all the time.. matter of fact just got one last week for over $100.... talk about pissed...

If your state has a conceal handgun permit, get it, and your wife. I found out that due to extensive background checks the police know that you are more than likely an upstanding citizen and will only reluctantly write you a speeding ticket. This is not an official policy of course, but I know I was let go with a warning (verbal) after being pulled over for speeding. I've had police follow me for a short distance then pass, or turn around.

bluedragon436
10-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Well I usually get let off cause they are like where are you headed... I'm usually either headed home or to work... and especially when they see me in uniform or they see my Mil ID card in my wallet... they tend to say ok... well have a nice day... and let me go on my way... i got pulled over one day on my way to work for doing 35 in a 20 school zone... and he asked where I was heading in such a hurry and I said that I was running a bit late for work, and didn't even realize I had been speeding... and he said you work down on the base ( thought about being smart and say nope... just like wearing ABU's to work)... and I said yes sir... and he said well just be careful with the speed from now on, and have a nice day.. and I was on my way.. I was in my wife's truck (which I have only driven like four times)... it has a bit more power and doesn't seem like I am speeding... since I am used to my Jeep... Oh yeah and to make it even better, the next day as I am on my way to work, I realized that when he said he clocked me at 35 at the top of the hill, right before the hill there is a sign that says 35MPH... so technically I wasn't speeding.. but I left that part alone... I was thinking about it when he told me the speed and where he had clocked me... my wife on the other hand... she was doing like 70 in a 50... so she was def. speeding anyway you look at it...