PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else following Barret~Jackson?

DETOURS
09-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Pricing seems low........
Dought the XJ got TV time........

alwaysxj
09-24-2010, 08:11 PM
I went to Vegas, one year for a stone expo when i did granite. this year we had broke a bunch of stuff in the shop so we were behind, so me and one of the owners that does not know anything about granite go..... i was pissed. But when i get there i see this billboard about barret jackson being in town. sweet....
well it turns out that it was in the same hotel that the stone expo was in. After the stone expo my boss is like well i am going to the stripe club, I was like i am going to the car show.
it was so cool best twenty bucks i have spent.
i seen a car go for over three million bucks, it was crazy..
they had all the cars on display to look at, lot of cool things to look at.

DETOURS
09-25-2010, 08:36 AM
Yea, it's a kool deal for sure!

Hmmmmm, strip bar or car show............think I would'a spent an hour or two at the strip bar......then hit the show! :rotfl2:

alwaysxj
09-25-2010, 10:49 AM
ya i would of too if i did not want to be married anymore.....

4x4Dalton
09-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah that whole ...What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas kinda goes out the window after ya get married. They know what we did even if it was just go to a snack machine....lol.

DETOURS
09-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah that whole ...What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas kinda goes out the window after ya get married. They know what we did even if it was just go to a snack machine....lol.

You'll learn......."god hates a coward" after you enter the military.......it's a phrase from vietnam.

Lots of empty front line seats there.........not good!

XJ4IV
10-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Yea, it's a kool deal for sure!

Hmmmmm, strip bar or car show............think I would'a spent an hour or two at the strip bar......then hit the show! :rotfl2:

not ME man... that strip club would be there ALLLLL night but a chance to see the barret jackson...ohhhh MANNNNNNN id totally would have been at the car show!!!

DETOURS
10-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Over time, marriage has it's benifits.......like come tax time, but other than that it's over-rated..........should'a learned the 1st time.:headshake:

Strip bars can actually be more cost effective over being married. :rolleyes:

ol"blue
10-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I watch it sometimes on Speedvision and the prices do seem to be down. Don't know if it's the economy or what but it's there.

Mudderoy
10-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Oh I didn't know it was a TV show, I'll have to PVR it and watch it.

ice_cold
10-04-2010, 10:27 AM
I watch and do the _ had one, sold it, had one, rolled it, had one, crashed it.
If I had kept one or two of the cars from my "younger" years, I could retire...lol