View Full Version : xjTalk has a new member - RicerwannaB!

4.3LXJ
09-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Welcome RicerwannaB, Glad you have joined xjtalk!

How did you find us? Where are you from?

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

RicerwannaB
09-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Hey guys, Im Charlie 23, Former Marine 0331 Infantry machine gunner. Two combat tours to iraq, Disabled veteran. I just bought a 96Xj 4 door, 4.0L, 5spd. I found the website off of 4 wheeling plus, Muckleroys rough country lift thread. I was looking for a rear bumper / tire carrier on google and came across it.

Right now my jeep is bone stock, But i plan on a lift, Bumpers, Winch, Spare tire carrier, Lights, Ect. in the next 2-3 months. The only problem is i live in Alaska now and shipping up here is outragious so i have to find a shop or a vendor up here that i can go through. If there is anyone in the Mat-su / Anchorage area on here that knows where i can go. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Charlie

Mudderoy
09-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Hey guys, Im Charlie 23, Former Marine 0331 Infantry machine gunner. Two combat tours to iraq, Disabled veteran. I just bought a 96Xj 4 door, 4.0L, 5spd. I found the website off of 4 wheeling plus, Muckleroys rough country lift thread. I was looking for a rear bumper / tire carrier on google and came across it.

Right now my jeep is bone stock, But i plan on a lift, Bumpers, Winch, Spare tire carrier, Lights, Ect. in the next 2-3 months. The only problem is i live in Alaska now and shipping up here is outragious so i have to find a shop or a vendor up here that i can go through. If there is anyone in the Mat-su / Anchorage area on here that knows where i can go. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Charlie

Hey thank you very much for your service! Unlike some American's I support our troops AND THEIR MISSION! :patriot:

I hope the disability you suffered isn't too bad. You did something that I don't think I would have had the courage or maturity to do what you did once, much less twice!

:welcome:

4.3LXJ
09-12-2010, 08:55 PM
That is a tough question Charlie. I think the closest is Olympic in the Pacific Northest.

BlueXJ
09-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Welcome Charlie. I am unaware of any Alaska brother jeeper on XJtalk that can direct you to a shop. There are plenty of great vendors on this forum but shipping is the big obsticle as I see it.

RicerwannaB
09-13-2010, 02:15 AM
Quick question. I found a 1987 jeep Comanche truck here (in alaska) for sale, It has a aftermarket front bumper and winch on it. I was just trying to double check here and make sure that it would be interchangable between a 1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ, before i called and made an offer on just the bumper. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, Are the rear bumpers interchangable?
Thanks
Charlie

1ATony
09-13-2010, 03:02 PM
welcome to the site.