PDA

View Full Version : cyoung0 has joined!

BlueXJ
09-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Welcome cyoung0, Glad you have joined xjtalk!

How did you find us? Where are you from?

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

cyoung0
09-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Hello I have a 90 cheorkee. Pretty much stock with a few minor mods. I have changed all the injectors in the last few days and now my jeep is missing very bad when idling. It runs out fine when the engine is under load but at an idle its awful. Also it is hard to start now and the exhaust smells very rich when it is idling. Before I changed injectors it idled fine. Any ideas?

Mudderoy
09-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Hello I have a 90 cheorkee. Pretty much stock with a few minor mods. I have changed all the injectors in the last few days and now my jeep is missing very bad when idling. It runs out fine when the engine is under load but at an idle its awful. Also it is hard to start now and the exhaust smells very rich when it is idling. Before I changed injectors it idled fine. Any ideas?

:welcome:

I replied to your other post. Basically I think we're going to need more information. Don't forget to fill out your Jeep info as well. That way we can pull it down from your post and see your Jeep's specs. Just go to User CP > Edit Your Details :link: (http://www.xjtalk.com/profile.php?do=editprofile)

4.3LXJ
09-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Tony is right. Give us more information. And welcome to the site. So were these new or used injectors and what size?