PDA

View Full Version : Hey.... remember me?

firehawk
08-31-2010, 08:55 PM
Hey I'm back!:D I've been so busy at work I don't even know what day it is most of the time.:smiley-scared002: Haven't done much to the Jeep lately other than give it good coat of wax before winter. I did have to drive it to Princeton, KY a month ago to work down there. I got right at 19 mpg.:thumbsup: Can't complain about that.

Looks like I'm going to have to replace the front hub bearings in the '96 HP axle I'm running. They are starting to howl some. Something else I need to get taken care of before winter....er.... deer season.:D

4.3LXJ
08-31-2010, 10:27 PM
Welcome back. Thought you fell off the edge of the earth :D

alwaysxj
08-31-2010, 10:31 PM
it has been a long time.....

Mudderoy
08-31-2010, 11:11 PM
Hey I'm back!:D I've been so busy at work I don't even know what day it is most of the time.:smiley-scared002: Haven't done much to the Jeep lately other than give it good coat of wax before winter. I did have to drive it to Princeton, KY a month ago to work down there. I got right at 19 mpg.:thumbsup: Can't complain about that.

Looks like I'm going to have to replace the front hub bearings in the '96 HP axle I'm running. They are starting to howl some. Something else I need to get taken care of before winter....er.... deer season.:D

So you think it was the wax that got you 19 mpg?!?!?! :patriot:

:welcome:

firehawk
09-01-2010, 04:06 PM
So you think it was the wax that got you 19 mpg?!?!?! :patriot:

:welcome:

Nope, I waxed it AFTER I drove down there. I bet the wax is good for at least another 4-5 mpg!:D It's slicker'er.:rotfl2: