PDA

View Full Version : xjTalk has a new member - wildbill1!

XJ4IV
08-27-2010, 01:54 AM
wildbill1! Thank you for joining xjtalk

Tell us more about you, your Jeep, and what brought you here.

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

wildbill1
08-27-2010, 01:59 AM
Hi. We have a couple Jeeps in the family, my daughter has a 2000 GC and my wife has a very clean 96 GC. I just recently bought a 99 XJ for use as a hunting, fishing, general use vehicle.

Most of the time it will be highway driven with occasional off road use. I'm interested in mild modifications that will not compromise handling or fuel economy.

cantab27
08-27-2010, 02:15 AM
hi bill, welcome to the site .... you have come to the right place for info on mods big or small ..
stop by in here http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=2988 and tell us what kind of fishing you do ....

4.3LXJ
08-27-2010, 02:22 AM
Hi. We have a couple Jeeps in the family, my daughter has a 2000 GC and my wife has a very clean 96 GC. I just recently bought a 99 XJ for use as a hunting, fishing, general use vehicle.

Most of the time it will be highway driven with occasional off road use. I'm interested in mild modifications that will not compromise handling or fuel economy.

bill

You have come to the right place. Many of us have done that with our XJs

BlueXJ
08-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Ask specific questions and receive answers. Thats how we work those things.

BTW WELCOME.

oderdene
08-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Welcome to xjtalk, friend. You can find everything you needed, Just post questions and get answer.

PS: Search before posting :D; most things happened before us and already answered.