PDA

View Full Version : New photos [nothin special] and, anyone kno what this part is?

TheRedBull
08-08-2010, 04:57 PM
New photos in my link below of just under the hood shots and under my xJ. In the link below
Would like to know what part is the silver part under the Jeep. It looks new.. Its sort of towards the middle center of the jeep. If I HAD to choose which moreso side it was on I'd pick a hair closer towards the rear. It was next to the muffler i think.

.....ITS A BOMB! j/k

pingpong
08-09-2010, 06:40 AM
cant you just link the pic for us... instead of making us play hide and seek

4.3LXJ
08-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Catalytic converter maybe? I can't tell anything from those pics. Use photobucket to upload your pics. Then we will all be able to see them in a large size on the forum.

TheRedBull
08-10-2010, 01:37 AM
I cannot post a straight link from the site I'm using because it is flash based and it's unlimited free. As much photos as I'd like to use there isn't a whole lot of storage space for one to store there photos of the life of Jeep on Photobucket. But I'll keep looking around. Facebook works. Don't need an account I'll just have to specify which album(s) I'd like to share with the public.
And 'no' I don't think it'd be the catalytic converter cuz it was on the opposing side of the jeep but, I could be wrong and I'll try and post better photos then too!

TheRedBull
08-10-2010, 03:46 AM
FIXED SIGNATURE. [NEW PHOTO SHARING SITE]
will post links of individual photo(s) to the necessary topic[s].

thanks all

XJ4IV
08-10-2010, 07:59 AM
if your refering to the part with a plug attached to it, thats your speed sensor...on your transfer case!

Mudderoy
08-10-2010, 09:17 AM
I cannot post a straight link from the site I'm using because it is flash based and it's unlimited free. As much photos as I'd like to use there isn't a whole lot of storage space for one to store there photos of the life of Jeep on Photobucket. But I'll keep looking around. Facebook works. Don't need an account I'll just have to specify which album(s) I'd like to share with the public.
And 'no' I don't think it'd be the catalytic converter cuz it was on the opposing side of the jeep but, I could be wrong and I'll try and post better photos then too!

You might want to have a look at Google. I've been using Picasa to upload my phone photos to and display them here.

http://picasaweb.google.com

TheRedBull
08-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the Picasa referral. But unfortunately, again, the storage capacity is only 1024mb unless you upgrade. my phone is a 5mp. I would find it mostly important for high detail for mechanical photography.
Shutterfly is cool!