PDA

View Full Version : 92 Cherokee Window

TheRedBull
08-03-2010, 04:30 PM
I have a '92 Cherokee Sport 4-door xj, that recently got broken into. Get this, they locked the doors back!
The smaller non-movable window pane on the back left door has been busted completely out. Kenwood 400w amp and matching 12" subs went with it, wires ripped out and cut.
My first break in ever with the new Jeep I just purchased!!

Anyone Have any ideas on replacing that glass ?? and in the future I'm looking to buy an amp and subs again.
I am also taking ideas on brands, [what sounds best in Cherokee], whats durable for the money; etc. And also the most efficient way to steal-proof my stuff.
P.S. The 2 wheel well windows and the back window are tinted already for now.

Mudderoy
08-03-2010, 04:39 PM
I have a '92 Cherokee Sport 4-door xj, that recently got broken into. Get this, they locked the doors back!
The smaller non-movable window pane on the back left door has been busted completely out. Kenwood 400w amp and matching 12" subs went with it, wires ripped out and cut.
My first break in ever with the new Jeep I just purchased!!

Anyone Have any ideas on replacing that glass ?? and in the future I'm looking to buy an amp and subs again.
I am also taking ideas on brands, [what sounds best in Cherokee], whats durable for the money; etc. And also the most efficient way to steal-proof my stuff.
P.S. The 2 wheel well windows and the back window are tinted already for now.

They'd probably tear every thing up but I'd bolt the stuff down. Run the wires under stuff, or bolt them down to. I'd also put an alarm system on the jeep with a motion detector. I know it's not right just over a some money, but it would piss me off enough I'd light their asses up with some lead, or better yet, rock salt in a shotgun.

rguignard
08-03-2010, 05:00 PM
if you were closer i have one of them (the window) that is

TheRedBull
08-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks guys. I like the shotgun idea. ..Neighbors only issue on whole block (and probably whole neighborhood) gang and drugs i'm sure. day i installed tint, they saw me in the process.

I'd be willing to take an offer tho on the window but, I wouldn't know how a guy would ship it or install it for that matter versus having it done professionally.