PDA

View Full Version : Things you'd never hear a redneck say

Punisher
08-01-2010, 07:48 AM
I thought Graceland was tacky.

No kids in the back of the pick-up, it's not safe.

Do you think my hair is too big?

Honey, did you mail that donation to Greenpeace?

The tires on that truck are too big.

I've got it all on a floppy disk.

Do you think this ball cap goes with this shirt?

Damned if that polititian ain't honest!

We're vegetarians.

I'll have grapefruit instead of biscuits and gravy.

You can't feed that to the dog.

Trim the fat off that steak.

I just love the Opera

Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.

Wrasslin's fake.

rguignard
08-01-2010, 08:37 AM
i just love the redneck jokes :smiley-laughing021: some of them fit me WAY to well and the ones that dont i know way to many people that they do fit :D and btw my cell phone knows how to spell y'all so it must be a redneck too :smiley-laughing021: keep them coming :patriot::patriot:

4.3LXJ
08-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Wrasslin' couldn't be fake, could it?

BlueXJ
08-07-2010, 02:14 PM
Cousin Junior is here for his date sis.

steph74
06-09-2011, 12:19 PM
pffffeeeewwwww I am not too much of a redneck then ;)

No kids in the back of the pick-up, it's not safe..... Heck i don't even leave my dogs in the bed of a truck

I just love the Opera I do as a matter of fact

Cappuccino tastes better than espresso. No Espresso is the best.... but only if it is taken at a small coffee bar in Italy after lunch or before going to the Opera ;)

4.3LXJ
06-09-2011, 01:22 PM
You know what the problem is with Italian operas? They are in Italian. Can't understand a word

LizardRunner
06-09-2011, 01:29 PM
You know what the problem is with Italian operas? They are in Italian. Can't understand a word

Hmm Wagner's opera's were in Italian, and he was German.

I like opera (not love it) I also like ballet

Kids can be in the bed of the pickup as long as there are seatbelts!

Espresso is better but make mine in a mug please! those little cups are not enough.

Wrassling isn't fake, just ask any of the guys that are in the ring.

:rolleye0012:

steph74
06-09-2011, 02:56 PM
nope.... drip coffee in mug only.... espresso in a shot

Even though I speak Italian, I cannot understand opera either but if you need to, then the author / compositor / actors / musicians failed to their job...

Liz, they are not seat belts in the back of the pickup... how many times do I have to tell you that, it is called Cargo tie down.....

LizardRunner
06-09-2011, 03:05 PM
nope.... drip coffee in mug only.... espresso in a shot
ok then I need a 12 pack of shooters please

Even though I speak Italian, I cannot understand opera either but if you need to, then the author / compositor / actors / musicians failed to their job... the ones I've been to I was lucky, I had copies of the score with english words.

Liz, they are not seat belts in the back of the pickup... how many times do I have to tell you that, it is called Cargo tie down..... but, but, the cute little pu from isuzu (rodeo) had seats with handles and lap belts in the bed lol

:rolleye0012: did I mention I was bored today??

4.3LXJ
06-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Cargo tie down on the kids, I like it. Has to be good and tight right?

jccatt
06-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Whats you sayin bout capachino. I live of that stuff. God dam red necks, (sent from a fat guy in a white convertable with a white suit and a white 10gal hat, smokin a 12" cigar) shut up Rosco...